No announcement yet.

Bigger KO Upset: Johnson KO Froch or Abraham KO Ward

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bigger KO Upset: Johnson KO Froch or Abraham KO Ward

Which one will have a bigger shock on the sport? Johnson KOing Froch or Abraham KOing Ward. A true dream slugfest wouln be Johnson Abraham. Anyways talk amongst yourselves.
    Road Warrior
    37.14%
    King Arthur
    62.86%

King Arthur for sure because while Froch should win he probably doesn't have the tools to make it an easy night and Ward certainly has the tools to make it an easy night against Abraham.

Comment

Froch has a good chin.. Ward's is kinda suspect + AA has a big punch.. so i would say the bigger shock would be Froch getting koed

Comment

Originally posted by FUTURE QUEEN View Post
        Froch has a good chin.. Ward's is kinda suspect + AA has a big punch.. so i would say the bigger shock would be Froch getting koed
        I agree wit this.

Comment

Originally posted by FUTURE QUEEN View Post
          i am in total agreement with this. i'll be shocked if any of them not named ward gets stopped.

Comment

To most, Ward being KO'd would be the bigger shock. Let's face it, Ward is expected to win and Abraham has been written off by many.

Froch v Johnson is expected to be a rough fight and it wouldn't be that great of a shock to many if the Jamaican stopped Froch.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
              To most, Ward being KO'd would be the bigger shock. Let's face it, Ward is expected to win and Abraham has been written off by many.

Froch v Johnson is expected to be a rough fight and it wouldn't be that great of a shock to many if the Jamaican stopped Froch.
              Wait....so a guy that has been down only once in his career and has taken some good shot but got ko'ed by a guy thats not a huge puncher and is old and past his prime wouldn't be a bigger shock? I mean we have seen Ward dropped by a lesser opponent.

Comment

dude the upset will be if Froch beats Jonhson in my opinion.

Comment

If AA beats Ward. Ward has fought bigger men then AA and I've never seen him hurt. Johnson is a Salido type of fighter, we know his record is deceiving and he is better than what everyone thinks. It would'nt surprise me Johnson beats Froch.

Comment

Johnson has fought against light heavyweights so it wouldn't be that shocking if he is able to KO a super middleweight.

Comment

Working...
                    X