Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think Floyd not fighting pac is his last ditch effort to be among the greatest

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you think Floyd not fighting pac is his last ditch effort to be among the greatest

I think for floyd to save face or to stay on top and among great fighters he opted not to fight Pacquiao.So that there will always be doubt on Pacquiao's legacy.
    1) People can argue that Floyd would have beaten Pac if they ever fought.
    2) That Floyd (would have) been the raigning P4P champ if he did not retire and Pac would not be anywhere near the top p4p radar.

All in all I think Floyd will rather retire,than fight Pacquiao at all. To keep his legacy albeit secondary to Pacquiao.

Floyd truely believes that by NOT fighting Pac and possibly losing will look better for him and his resume than fighting Pac and losing. What he doesnt understand is that he gets more credit and respect for losing a hard fought fight instead of just chickening out all together while making bogus claims and excuses not to fight.

Imagine Ali refusing to fight the bigger stronger Fraizer while making excuses.
    Last edited by Deevel916; 04-10-2011, 01:09 PM.

Comment

wifebeater knows that pac is a beast and he wants none of that. as long as he's undefeated, *****s can always make a weak argument that he's the GOAT. but his cowardice, duckage, and avoidance of the best will haunt him forever.

Comment

I think if Mayweather was defeated early in his career this fight would have already happened.

Comment

I see Floyd is still relevant even when he's not fighting. Imagine if he were officially retired? This whole forum would be covered in Floyd threads.

Comment

I wonder what the response from *******s will be when this fight gets signed. Because right now all they do is say "scared, ducker, etc" and it has nothing to with actually boxing. This fight is going to happen. Too much money for everybody involved.

Comment

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
              Floyd truely believes that by NOT fighting Pac and possibly losing will look better for him and his resume than fighting Pac and losing. What he doesnt understand is that he gets more credit and respect for losing a hard fought fight instead of just chickening out all together while making bogus claims and excuses not to fight.

Imagine Ali refusing to fight the bigger stronger Fraizer while making excuses.
              Frazier wasnt bigger and stronger. He let Pac choose everything else. If FLoyd wasnt as big as he is they would probably be fighting at 142.

Comment

Pacquiaos legacy had already been cemented prior to moving up over 135 lbs..

Comment

Originally posted by welcometosaigon View Post
                  I wonder what the response from *******s will be when this fight gets signed. Because right now all they do is say "scared, ducker, etc" and it has nothing to with actually boxing. This fight is going to happen. Too much money for everybody involved.
                  Then what is Floyd waiting for? Both to get older or for Pac to lose? The demand for this fight has already peaked and is currently on its way down. Fans are losing interest due to Floyd's antics.

Comment

Originally posted by welcometosaigon View Post
                    It's their way of calling out Floyd for Manny. They miss Floyd so much, but don't want to admit it.

Comment

Working...
                    X