Collapse
No announcement yet.

New BP leak!! now in Texas air....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] New BP leak!! now in Texas air....

We have just been informed that BP had a massive Benzene, Sulfur Dioxide, Hydrogen Sulfide, and Chlorine release due to a leak. They, knowingly, had been releasing extreme amounts into the air since April 6 to May 20th.

Everyone within an 18 mile radius from BP Texas City has been exposed to the Chemicals and are urged to file a claim because this is the worst Chemical Release in the history of Texas and possibly the whole U.S.

BP tried to keep the leak a secret but they were busted and forced to fix the problem and now are facing thousands of law suits because almost everyone that has gotten checked has been tested positive for cancer.

I have filed my claim already and am about to go through all kinds of check ups, my lawyer said I have a solid case and am looking to get 1 mill or more. But to not be surprised if I test positive.

Symptoms of Benzene exposure are Headaches, Drowziness, Confusion, Rapid heart beat, Shortness of breath, and Insomnia.

Everyone that lives or works within the 18 mile radius will be compensated, moreso if you test positive for cancer or other diseases caused by the chemicals.

link?????????????????

Comment

Originally posted by -veteran420- View Post
      link?????????????????
      http://peakoil.com/forums/viewtopic....58778&p=998647

Like I said, BP has tried to keep it a secret so there are still a lot of people that have no idea. This is wrong and BP has really fuked up big time! They have poisoned thousands knowingly and now they must pay!

Comment

I hope Texanballer didn't gobble up any bad air.

Comment

That is sick...everyday it seems like the NWO winning this war between the people its only a matter of time before they spread this to the rest of the world

Comment

link?????????????????
            Fucking asshat.

If you knew anything at all you wouldn't need a link *****. This has been common knowledge for months now.

Dickbreath.

Comment

link?????????????????
              try this one: www.rolloverbitch.com

Comment

Jack..

Whats the beef between you and Vet? I see you getting at him alot.

Comment

Originally posted by Reggie Miller View Post
                  Jack..

Whats the beef between you and Vet? I see you getting at him alot.
                  its an obsession.... i pay it no mind

Comment

its an obsession.... i pay it no mind

Where did it originate from?

Comment

Working...
                    X