Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Was Kessler the number #1 168 Pounder Before fighting Ward?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
    Nope. Since Calzaghe moved up/retired, its always been up for debate who's the best super middleweight.

Hence the tournament.
    This is true.

Screw the ratings.

By the end of next year I guess we should know the best.

Comment

Oh ok so Carnivore loves the white fighters...

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
        Then why do you think he won't give you an answer?
        I've asked him several times and he refuses to answer it.

But maybe he will at some point...don't know. Either way, there is a point to all of this and he knows what happens when he gives his answer no matter what side he takes.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
          Oh ok so Carnivore loves the white fighters...
          http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=332117

Comment

Originally posted by Benny Leonard View Post
            ]
            Oh, so what is your opinion on Benny Leonard the boxer?
            Where does he rate?[/B]

And once again, Thanks for forgetting all my posts that speak of "Europeans" highly...which includes everything outside of boxing as well. Keep sticking with your closed mine ways my skinhead friend
            I wake up, check boxingscene, and see Benny's been stalking my posts and discussing me. Asking questions I don't answer because I'm off line sleeping. Why am I so important to Benny?

I don't know very much about Benny Leonard the boxer, but from what I've read he must have been a very good fighter and undoubtably he's an ATG. Was he the same religion as you, is that why you like him even though he was European, Benny?

I'm not a skinhead. Why do you always stoop to smearing by making false accusations like that? And why do you hate Arthur Abraham? Armenians are a Semitic people - are you anti-Semitic, Benny?

Comment

Originally posted by Carnivore View Post
              I wake up, check boxingscene, and see Benny's been stalking my posts and discussing me. Asking questions I don't answer because I'm off line sleeping. Why am I so important to Benny?

I don't know very much about Benny Leonard the boxer, but from what I've read he must have been a very good fighter and undoubtably he's an ATG. Was he the same religion as you, is that why you like him even though he was European, Benny?

I'm not a skinhead. Why do you always stoop to smearing by making false accusations like that? And why do you hate Arthur Abraham? Armenians are a Semitic people - are you anti-Semitic, Benny?
              I hate A.A. now....HAHAHAHA...this is what I'm talking about. Find me a post where I rip on A.A.
              You choose to believe what you want. You choose to edit out and rewrite.

I'll find you a bunch of positive posts on him. Your and idiot.
              I even have him winning the 168 tourney.

Semitic people: I have semitic blood. Like I've said before: my family genes come from a variety of places...including semitic blood-lines for your graph.
              And I'm not talking about "European Jews" that think they are semitic. Actual semitic family genes. My family pretty much knows their history and story because nobody hid anything as well as people in my family that traveled who would trace back the history through the archives. Surprising stuff to say the least. A bunch of mutts. A lot of ****ing and blending and never staying in one place.

For religion: Nope. Not Jewish. Benny was, but not me. One of the articles I posted up a while back is the reason why I chose to use that name as a username...I liked his sense of humor on top of his ability as a boxer the more I read about him. Plus, he was part of history and different from what others were choosing so when someone sees your username, it helps that fighter get remember.

How long were you offline and asleep because my reply to you was not much long after this post by you:

2:53 AM
              The IBO's ratings are actually very good. You should take a look through them sometime, before commenting on them again.

Why do you keep stalking my posts? Did I get under your skin by exposing you?

Of COURSE you don't rate Bute or Abraham, not because you like Ward, but because you hate European boxers. We already knew that - you're ridiculously predictable. That's what YOUR opinions are based on, right? Your negative feelings toward European people?

Every time I see that Benny Leonard has posted, I know he's quoted some thing I've said. Isn't that a bit pathetic? Am I really that important to

My response on the same page:

Time: 3:02 AM

Yeah, well just about everybody knows what you are about.

And yes I do rate Bute highly. Bute is either 1 or 2 now...maybe 1.

Abraham: What has he done at 168? A win over a Taylor? What else?

I don't usually do ratings but my list would look like this:

Bute,
              Ward,
              Froch,
              Abraham (but only because A.A. only has a win over Taylor since I would rate him higher than Froch as far as being a fighter...and I think he can beat Ward so I expect him to move up to 2...with a showdown with Bute some time late next year if the tourney is over).

Oh, so what is your opinion on Benny Leonard the boxer?
              Where does he rate?

And once again, Thanks for forgetting all my posts that speak of "Europeans" highly...which includes everything outside of boxing as well. Keep sticking with your closed mine ways my skinhead friend
              http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...=332417&page=6

So you could have logged off in that time...it happens...but it is not like I waited or knew.

So should I not ever respond to you and you just respond to me?

Just like you calling me a racist and you expect me to do nothing about it?

I learned a while back that if you just let things go it just gets worse

This is a discussion forum...you aren't the only one I reply to. People that reply are usually those that disagree, which I do a lot with you, or want to add on something more to the persons reply as a positive.

Edit: damn...grammar errors. To early on Sunday.
              Last edited by Benny Leonard; 11-29-2009, 01:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Carnivore View Post
                Before fighting Ward, Kessler was ranked #3 by both BoxRec and the IBO, behind Bute and Abraham on BoxRec, and behind Bute and Froch on the IBO's ratings. Lets face it, he hadn't done much since Calzaghe.

Boxrec and IBO rankings are based on a computerized system, not on opinion.
                ^^^

This

Comment

Yes, he was the top guy at 168 and it is disrespectful for people not to give Ward his due. It's ironic that tons of European posters complain about American media and posters being nationalistic when it's really them being nationalistic. If you can't give credit to a guy that just beat the top guy and say he has earned the spot, something is wrong with you. Abraham beat the guy that lost to Carl Froch so why isn't Froch the number guy if you rate Abrahams wins so highly? Lucian Bute looked great but lets be honest Andrade is what, maybe the 8th best Super Middleweight in the world? I would say beating the top guy in this case trumps anything Bute or Abraham have done at 168. Some Euros really should be ashamed of themselves if they have to stoop so low just to discredit an American.

Comment

Working...
                  X