Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

At what weight does Pacquiao "walk around" at?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tito yuca View Post
    I remember hearing and reading his walk-around weight is 160. Dude is straight-up huge, incredibly muscular for his size. A while ago some pics were posted of him in a movie or something, and he looked JACKED. MUCH more than 148. You have to remember 148 is what he rehydrates to, his walk-around weight will be a lot higher than that, because that 148 is after months of training for a fight.
    lol @ the lies

Comment

150-155....

Comment

The last and most recent report said that Manny is at 155lbs. I don't see why not. That would be a normal weight for his size and height. Cotto is probably at least 160lbs or even much heavier.

Comment

Originally posted by johncods View Post
          150-155....
          closer to the 155 side but about right. He has been known to weigh as much as 160 when he isnt working out between fights

Comment

Originally posted by rommel357 View Post
            The last and most recent report said that Manny is at 155lbs. I don't see why not. That would be a normal weight for his size and height. Cotto is probably at least 160lbs or even much heavier.
            much heavier? lol ok

Comment

Originally posted by rommel357 View Post
              cotto is 160+ and can get as high as 170 lbs.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreatHeron View Post
                I'm currently having a discussion with a friend of mine about whether gaining muscle and KEEPING it on proves more difficult and affects you negatively than vice versa, in this case, Cotto LOSING weight to make the catchweight. Discuss.

Also boxingscene scientist, how much is someone able to rehydrate given the time before a bout?

Comment

Pacman and Floyd walk around the exact same weight

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                    As a WW. He comes in to fight around 148 for even lightweight fights. He is probably around there, I can't see him weighting more than 148 naturally though.
                    me either...his frame don't scream 155 and above.

my guess is he'll go down to 141 and bulk up on muscle mass so he won't have to gain so much fat for the fight. cotto is naturally bigger so manny gonna need alot of strength training

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
                      cotto is 160+ and can get as high as 170 lbs.
                      Source? 170lbs...you must be pulling this **** out ya azz!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X