Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Andre Berto the most exciting American Boxer right now(non latino - asian american

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Andre Berto the most exciting American Boxer right now(non latino - asian american

sure seems like it to me, lol, hes also haitian but he has been in a fight of the year and this year he was also in a fight of the year candidate, can anyone think of a more exciting CURRENT american , lol, i sure cant, lol, the last time ive seen a boxer this exciting that was this exciting to watch, lol, last one was "Irish" Mickey Ward
    yes, berto is the current most exciting
    9.30%
    no , berto is not the current most exciting
    60.47%
    bertos exciting fights wind up in beatdowns for berto, that is why berto fights excite me,
    30.23%

No, he made the fight extremely boring with his constant clinching and by not knowing how to deal with Robert's come forward style.

Some of his other fights have been alright though until he gasses and clinches nonstop. I hope he fights Ortiz again.

Comment

he clinches too freekin much...

the walking trainwreck James Kirkland is more entertaining to me...knock you out or get knocked out

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
        he clinches too freekin much...

the walking trainwreck James Kirkland is more entertaining to me...knock you out or get knocked out
        Agreed. I hear Kirkland's in a bit of trouble right now after he sued/fired everyone around him. Hopefully he can bounce back.

Comment

Exciting but STUPID and he has lost every big fight he has been in so far...Yeah "MORE FIGHTERS SHOULD BE LIKE BERTO"...*Sarcasm*

Comment

Originally posted by Tha_Greatest View Post
            sure seems like it to me, lol, hes also haitian but he has been in a fight of the year and this year he was also in a fight of the year candidate, can anyone think of a more exciting CURRENT american , lol, i sure cant, lol, the last time ive seen a boxer this exciting that was this exciting to watch, lol, last one was "Irish" Mickey Ward
            So should people start calling Pacquiao an American fighter seeing as he hasn't fought in the Philippines in over 6 years.

Comment

Originally posted by KnockUTheFukOut View Post
              Exciting but STUPID and he has lost every big fight he has been in so far...Yeah "MORE FIGHTERS SHOULD BE LIKE BERTO"...*Sarcasm*
              noted, i made a poll with a 3rd option kinda resembling what you just stated, lol, good post, i do think berto is kinda stupid when he feels other brawlers power punches

Comment

Broner, Ortiz, Rios are more exciting.

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
                  So should people start calling Pacquiao an American fighter seeing as he hasn't fought in the Philippines in over 6 years.
                  if you want too, go ahead and do so homie

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
                    Pacquiao isn't American, Berto is.

Comment

Working...
                    X