Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fighting Floyd Mayweather jr, is a win-win situation for Ortiz/Any other fighter....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by el salsalero View Post
    Now I know you're really an IDIOT, Manny and Arum have spoken and you believe Koncz?

when did Koncz clarified it?
    Directly after the interview where manny allegedly agreed to full random tests. Look man take floyd out of this and let me ask you a real question.

Would you believe a guy who cheats on his wife and takes money from another promoter while under contract to top rank? I mean given pacs history, the gambling, hookers, illegal payments do you really trust his word?

Comment

After all this is a business and Floyd is arguably the biggest cash cow in it...a fight with him makes the most financial sense for any boxer, win or lose.

Comment

yed even manny is the underdog against floyd LOL the #1p4p fighter of the world is the underdog against floyd so if manny lose it's nothing to be ashamed cuz floyd is supposed to win anyway.....

floyd is just that good...

Comment

Originally posted by skillswin View Post
          yed even manny is the underdog against floyd LOL the #1p4p fighter of the world is the underdog against floyd so if manny lose it's nothing to be ashamed cuz floyd is supposed to win anyway.....

floyd is just that good...
          I wonder what excuse the *******s would use?

Comment

Originally posted by CRASH DUMMY View Post
            LOL! Look at this dumb, ******* clearly only started watching boxing recently.
            Obviously you've never seen Mayweather-Gatti or the Corrales fight?

Here have a bottle n00b
            Stop crying, muah muah muah
            Gatti was badly washed up, and starved and sweated to make weight. Corrales fight was a fraud, Corrales didn't train, lived in the sweatbox, even that weigh-in morning, was going to jail for 2 years, his home and family broken up, owed lawyers a fortune he couldn't pay NEEDED that fight for the money.

The worst advantage-taking of Mayweather's career, habitual though it was.

Comment

Originally posted by edgarg View Post
              Gatti was badly washed up, and starved and sweated to make weight. Corrales fight was a fraud, Corrales didn't train, lived in the sweatbox, even that weigh-in morning, was going to jail for 2 years, his home and family broken up, owed lawyers a fortune he couldn't pay NEEDED that fight for the money.

The worst advantage-taking of Mayweather's career, habitual though it was.
              Manny is the catchweight king.

Comment

Working...
              X