Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Modified Gloves and Wraps for Sparring...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Modified Gloves and Wraps for Sparring...

I'm thinking about taking modified hand wrap pads into my sparring session so i can beat down this cocky guy in the gym. I also want to "lighten" my 14oz gloves and re-stitch them making them lighter so i put some real mustard on my punches.

Dont do it man have singe respect for the sport regardless of how much of an ******* this guy is.....beat him down fair and square.

Comment

Dip them in broken glass and challenge him to the Kumate!!!

Comment

Originally posted by -PITO- View Post
        Dont do it man have singe respect for the sport regardless of how much of an ******* this guy is.....beat him down fair and square.
        ^^^^^This.

Comment

why.... he hits soo hard, its sparring you are supposed to learn the art of boxing in the ring. he just goes all out to knock you out...

Comment

then take his head off bro

Comment

the guy just runs to much... only engages wen he wants too....

Comment

corner his ass and RIP his body, that should take care of the running or at least slow him down to even the playing field.

Comment

try to time his attacks, whenever he comes at you to knock him out, duck down and smash him on the chin HARD while he walks in and you punch hard with the right straight! try to slip and pivot when he comes at you and make him walk in your punches while he comes in, take as little damage as u can while dealing as much punishment as you can.. take his "heart" when he attacks.. and then you take him out.. stay focused, leave your emotions at the door.

Comment

Working...
                  X