No announcement yet.

Obsessive Calzaghe hatred is a type of mental illness

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Obsessive Calzaghe hatred is a type of mental illness

There have been a number of posters who've made many Joe Calzaghe hate threads.

Lead Cenobite, bsrizpac, Flawless, Benny Leonard and Bhopreign are examples.

I think obsessive hatred for Calzaghe which causes these people to have the compulsion to create hateful threads about Joe is actually a kind of mental illness. It's a type of OCD (obsessive compulsive disorder).

Originally posted by Carnivore View Post
    There have been a number of posters who've made many Joe Calzaghe hate threads.

Lead Cenobite, bsrizpac, Flawless, Benny Leonard and Bhopreign are examples.

I think obsessive hatred for Calzaghe which causes these people to have a compulsion to create hateful threads about Joe is actually a type of mental illness. It's a type of OCD (obsessive compulsive disorder).
    yep , ocd and nsb go hand in hand

Comment

I have most of those users on ignore, I'm sick of seeing their bull****. I wish that boxingscene had an ignore feature for their ******ed topics too. So I don't have to see their race-hate topics listed at all.

Comment

I think "Lead Cenobite" is bsrizpac's new account.

Comment

Originally posted by Freddy Krueger View Post
          I have most of those users on ignore, I'm sick of seeing their bull****.
          Good idea. Didn't actually think of that. Last Calzaghe topic I entered, I actually did physically yawn, no lie.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Anyone realize all those alt accounts are the same ******s who **** on the klitschkos too? I'm sure if another Hasim Rahman was champion, those same ****** ass users would be all on his nuts until he was KO'd in his next fight!

Comment

It's because Calzaghe on his own creates this hatred. He says stupid **** like Kessler is head and shoulders above the rest when he hadn't fought one fight in the tournament yet. That is what the thread I created is about.

Comment

One more for the list.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

It's because these people think any Tom, Dick and Harry can become a 10 year boxing world champion and retire 46-0.

Comment

who cares, calzaghe is retired.

Comment

Working...
                    X