No announcement yet.

Roach will mess up PBF vs Pacman!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roach will mess up PBF vs Pacman!

I gotta feeling Roach is gonna f-k it all up by insisting Floyd come in like at 140 against Pacman and wanting Manny to get a 60/40 deal.

Mayweather will probably slap Roach in the face and laugh non stop.

I love Manny but for how long will he continue to get away with having all the advantages in every fight?

Floyd is not stupid so I know they wont be able to play him like that.

Floyd is not a problem for 140 weigh-in , its 144 with JMM , he will make 140 no problems at all and I believe its his best weight because he comes into the ring at 147-148 . so if you think that will run Floyd of it wont its the Mayweather plan , they are cornering Pac for the fight , thats why its JMM now .

Comment

i have a feeling it'll be floyd messing this fight up..he would ridiculously ask for too much...

Comment

Originally posted by RodBarker View Post
        Floyd is not a problem for 140 weigh-in , its 144 with JMM , he will make 140 no problems at all and I believe its his best weight because he comes into the ring at 147-148 . so if you think that will run Floyd of it wont its the Mayweather plan , they are cornering Pac for the fight , thats why its JMM now .
        Floyd is too old to fight at 140..He couldn't beat Nate Campbell at 140

The JMM is at 147.

Comment

Originally posted by baracuda View Post
          i have a feeling it'll be floyd messing this fight up..he would ridiculously ask for too much...
          Catchweight Manny's team will **** it up by low-balling Mayweather or trying to get him to fight at 142 or some gay-ass ****...maybe BOTH.

Comment

Only Pac and Floyd can mess up the fight, if they really want to fight eachother the fight will happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Ruckus View Post
              I gotta feeling Roach is gonna f-k it all up by insisting Floyd come in like at 140 against Pacman and wanting Manny to get a 60/40 deal.

Mayweather will probably slap Roach in the face and laugh non stop.

I love Manny but for how long will he continue to get away with having all the advantages in every fight?

Floyd is not stupid so I know they wont be able to play him like that.
              weight wont be a problem. they will most likley fight at 144 like the JMM fight or at 147. the money spit will be the problem. Arum keeps sayin pac should get 65% and u know floyd aint going for that

Comment

should be 50/50 at 147 if it happens

Comment

Originally posted by Deja_Vous View Post
                  Floyd is too old to fight at 140..He couldn't beat Nate Campbell at 140

The JMM is at 147.
                  What the fuck I am sure it is a catch-weight of 144 pounds, what sources say that its at 147?

Comment

i mean if they cant agree on 50/50 thats ridiculous
                    they are gunna make enormous amounts of money, why let that get ****ed up

Comment

Working...
                    X