Collapse
No announcement yet.

I spoke with Rampage and Dan Henderson.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I spoke with Rampage and Dan Henderson.

Well after Bobby Gamboa's Pit Fighting Championship show the other night, I met up with Rampage and Dan Henderson. Both were in good spirits and also a lil tipsy.

Rampage wanted me to thank all the fans that have supported him. He is very excited about his big win in the GP. He will be back in the gym very soon getting ready for the next two rounds of the tournament. He was as funny as ever. He wants this GP title bad and doesnt care who he has to fight.

Dan Henderson was a suprise guest at the fights. Ididnt expect him to be there. He said his knee is feeling great. He says he ahs been training pretty hard and will be ready to go in a few weeks to start training for fights. He said he has been going pretty hard and isnt worried about his knee. When I asked him if he had any fights lined up in the near future, he responed that he has had offers but nothing set it stone. He didnt comment on who he had been offered to fight/where otr what organization.

I figured I'd let all of you in on this information. Many have been asking me how Rampage is doing. People have also been wondering about Henderson. When I get more information I will pass it along.

great info, thnx man.

Comment

Before I read this I was just looking at the top ten LHW and wondering, where the hell is henderson?

Thanks for the info.

Comment

I hope Dan fights in the UFC soon. I'd like to see him fight live. That would be great

Comment

Cool, Hendo to Replace Yoshida if Arona cant go

Comment

Right on Tuff Guy!

Comment

Working...
            X