Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Danny Garcia gets KO'd or Shut Out...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Danny Garcia gets KO'd or Shut Out...

Will Angel become humble or will his antics continue?....

Angel Garcia sets Danny up to perform every time by talking all that **** and Danny having to back it up..

I'm really curious if someone like Zab can magically connect a one hitter quitter and flatten Danny would Angel stop all his **** talking

It's bound to happen sooner or later..Danny was getting outpointed by Khan before Khan got reckless and decided to exchange too often and got caught..

Discuss.

i feel he will just be full of excuses...

Comment

Na Garcia can take a punch, Judah is has been past it for a while now. No way Garcia loses

Comment

Originally posted by Deeznuts View Post
        Na Garcia can take a punch, Judah is has been past it for a while now. No way Garcia loses
        he still hits hard though. i give him a chance - i wonder if the fight being in Brooklyn might at least help him in the early part of the fight.

Comment

It is the year of the upsets! Although it is very hard for me to bet against Danny!

Comment

Originally posted by Deeznuts View Post
            Morales had that dude shaky.

As far as the OP, I think Danny would probably fire his dad afterward.

Comment

Damn are people desperate to see Danny Lose also? If he lose he lose, then he just work harder and come back stronger...what is he suppose to do? Retire if he lose and hide and never box again?

he can't just change his Profile like people on this Forum and Hide after they have a wrong prediction

Comment

I love these threads man!!!!! Y'all praying and wishing Danny loses! Danny's chin was already tested against holt.

Comment

There is no way to know in his next fight since he will beat Judah. Team Garcia are already in his head and once he lands his left hook special it will be game over. The one fight where it is a toss up for me is if he fights Matthyse.

Comment

Angel is just a classless stain. His son getting beat won't change that whatsoever.

Comment

Working...
                    X