No announcement yet.

Chavez Jr VS Floyd anyone?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chavez Jr VS Floyd anyone?

I can see they don't like the idea of a South Paw Martinez, and perhaps want to face the brawler Jr for a MW title to cement Floyd even further. I can see it. Chavez is easier at 160 than Martinez.

how bout Jmm versus Canelo

Comment

Originally posted by OlympicGlory View Post
      I can see they don't like the idea of a South Paw Martinez, and perhaps want to face the brawler Jr for a MW title to cement Floyd even further. I can see it. Chavez is easier at 160 than Martinez.
      You know that Chavez is like 77 lbs heavier then Floyd..

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
        If Chavez Jr beats Martinez and Floyd doesnt jump at this fight it is a clear duck

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
          Yeah but Chavez is ****. He is wide open and slow, he won't touch Floyd.

50 cent maybe mentioned Chavez will beat Martinez because they hate Martinez for calling Floyd out, or, he wants a MW title and Bob Arum and 50 got it lined up.

Just a long shot, but Floyd can beat Chavez who is a clumsy, slow, defenceless guy.

I def feel Floyd can take Chavez UD.

Comment

Originally posted by larryx2012 View Post
            If Chavez Jr beats Martinez and Floyd doesnt jump at this fight it is a clear duck
            ^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Comment

Originally posted by larryx2012 View Post
              I am not saying that you... just saying I think it's a possibility. He doesn't need to go MW, not at all, but if he did, that would equal anyone in terms of divisions right?

Comment

Yeah but Chavez is ****. He is wide open and slow, he won't touch Floyd.

50 cent maybe mentioned Chavez will beat Martinez because they hate Martinez for calling Floyd out, or, he wants a MW title and Bob Arum and 50 got it lined up.

Just a long shot, but Floyd can beat Chavez who is a clumsy, slow, defenceless guy.

I def feel Floyd can take Chavez UD.
                When Valuev had a hw title Floyd should have jumped on that and fought him

Comment

I am not saying that you... just saying I think it's a possibility. He doesn't need to go MW, not at all, but if he did, that would equal anyone in terms of divisions right?
                  No that would be his 6th division Manny has"8"**

Comment

Canelo vs Guzman on the undercard

Comment

Working...
                    X