Pacquiao: "Be a Filipino, Get real, I won"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pactar∂ View Post
    Hi...............................
    but Floyd is the bad guy, so you're comparing Floyd the BAD GUY to the "humble" good guy Manny Pacquiao?

Comment

floyd saying support me i'm a citizen of this country, why are you helping the other guy. pacquiao is saying i won the fight everyone who is not fillipino is a liar. , nice try

Comment

Originally posted by OralLepercy View Post
        floyd saying support me i'm a citizen of this country, why are you helping the other guy. pacquiao is saying i won the fight everyone who is not fillipino is a liar. , nice try
        Exactly... as if only non-filipino's think he lost. Corrupt as hell.

Comment

fuuck pacquiao nyahahahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.0pal View Post
            Which does not equate to supporting a lie. He never implied that anybody who doesn't support him is not a real american. Failed ass argument.

This guy is a member of congress and possible future president saying that if you call a draw or think Marquez won then he's going to question your nationality/ethnicity/race as a filipino. This dude is 100% corrupt.
            Yes saying they should not be supporting a foreign fighter and saying I represented the red white and blue and they should be supporting me.

Politicians always use the Patriot card, good for Pacquiao to get some practice in.

Comment

Comment

What a sore loser.

Comment

Marquez faking strategy really throws Pacman jump and punch style off. Pacquiao won because He was the busiest from both, but once again Marquez shows that if you interrupt Pacquiao's jump and punch rutine. He's not much. Mayweather would school both Marquez or Pacquiao using his timing and Roger will really exploid Manny's jumping, which IMO is both his advantage against some but BIG disadvantage against a timing master like Floyd. After watching this fight I know for sure that TR will never allow this fight to happen.

Comment

Their god has spoken

Comment

Originally posted by Pactar∂ View Post
                      Hi...............................

the automatic defense of *******s

"but... but... mayweather"

Comment

Working...
                      X