Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

{VIDEO} Bernar Hopkins-Jean Pascal NYC Press Conference !!!! (Today)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow..............

Comment

BHop's Speech = EPIC!

Pascal's = LMFAO. he beat ______ wow he beat ______ great. they are all smaller and past prime. LMFAO

Comment

Pascal is owning Hopkins at the press conferences.

Pity hes too ***** to do it in the ring.

Comment

If only all conferences were like this. I thought it'd go downhill after Mayorga's speeches.

Comment

People need to listen to this.

Comment

I am excited to see this fight! The 1st was good and this one may be even better. My chief is from Canada so I will be attending the big fights there in the near future.

Comment

Did b hop say you puzzy. Im going to f^ck you f@ggot or you puzzy f^ck you f@ggot.

either way.....

Comment

Nazim used the same speech to defend the accusations against Pac. I can see why Hopkins made no comment about blood testing prior to this.

Comment

I'm sending this video to GLAAD. I don't know why black people think it's okay to use ****phobic slurs, but if somebody says something against black people they call Al Sharptin and stage a mass protest.

Comment

Originally posted by MuckMuck View Post
                      I'm sending this video to GLAAD. I don't know why black people think it's okay to use ****phobic slurs, but if somebody says something against black people they call Al Sharptin and stage a mass protest.
                      Yeah because black people are the only ones who use the word f@gget right?

Comment

Working...
                      X