• Show
Clear All

Froch vs Calzaghe is just as good a Hatton vs Khan

Comment

hes not coming back..

Comment

Originally posted by The Slaughter View Post
        hes not coming back..
        But whos going to beat Froch? Surly not the overrated Viking Warrior who looks like he is older then Calzaghe now.

Comment

Originally posted by Roxas View Post
          silly idea doubt Joe will be the same ....
          You mean he'll actually be any good? Because he did suck...

Comment

Originally posted by o0P4PBOXING0o View Post
            I know this may sound slightly bitter...

But I hope he gets knocked the **** out!
            lol
            I'm right there with ya

Comment

Yes, Allucard we know your racist views. Calzaghe sucked because he was white, his wins over Kessler, Lacy, Eubank, Bika, Mitchell, Woodhall, Veit, Sheika, Reid, all mean nothing because only a white euro bum could beat those fighters!

Some of the most racist ****ers still on here... I don't get, wheres my ban feature to get rid of them?

Comment

He could come back I think, he is what 37 and hasn't taking any bad beatings that I can remember in addition to him not being retired for that long really.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
                  He could come back I think, he is what 37 and hasn't taking any bad beatings that I can remember in addition to him not being retired for that long really.
                  Is it me or does Kessler look like he is alot older now then Calzaghe even though in reality Calzaghe is the older man? Calzaghe ages pretty good. I remember when he fought BHOP, alot of people I worked with who didn't know Calzaghe thought he was in his 20's!

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
                    Yeah, but he's been inactive and been on a coke/party binge for a while now. He'll never be the same. If he makes a comeback, he's gonna lose if he fights anyone worth a damn.

Comment

Toy-soldier!
                      every fighter in super-six is gonna beat Froch (Dirrell allready did), hes gonna get schooled this saturday just wait and see, there no reason to make a bigger fool out of yourself than you allready did! but hey I only had to read two of your posts to realize that you know absolutely nothing about boxing..

Comment

Working...
                      X