No announcement yet.

New Ps3 or new Xbox ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Ps3 or new Xbox ?

Guys hadnt had a console in while...i have had PS3s and 360s in the past and always preferred the xbox because i thought it was better online,but my family is gonna get me a new console this year for Xmas,thing is i was gonna get the Ps3 because of GT5 ...has the PS3 got better online ? or should i just forget about the ps3 and go for a new xbox ??
    What games should i get ? ,didnt like the last fight night as the footwork was terrible ,wouldnt mind playing that Red dead redemption !
    Cheers and Merry xmass !

It depends what you want to use your console for. I had a 360 but I defiantly prefer my PS3. I use my PS3 for a lot more then gaming. I rent movies, buy movies, use Netflix, stream my music/videos from my computer to my PS3, and I use the browser at times for videos. Also PS3's blu-ray compatibility and exclusive collection of video games is nice.

If you’re a hardcore gamer who enjoys playing with teams and stuff, then I would say buy a 360.

Comment

I have both. I'd go with the ps3.

Comment

Ive had four 360's until I bought a ps3.

Ps3.

Comment

i been with xbox for the last 3 or 4 years...i love it

Comment

360, cuz I just found out I can download and play tecmo bowl, I'll b on it for the next two hrs.

Comment

no doubt , get a ps3

Comment

Working...
              X