No announcement yet.

Lidell vs. White - UFC 49

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lidell vs. White - UFC 49

Chuck lidell signed to fight Vernon 'Tiger' white at UFC 49.

Source? Last I read it wasn't a done deal yet

Comment

This is a good match for Chuck. A big name that he should look good against. A very smart move on his part if its legit

Comment

Chuck is gonna hurt White worse than the time when Remy beat the poop out of Tiger.

Comment

I don't this one bit. Chuck is fighting a tough fighter with nothing to lose. I like that he'll fight anybody anytime and never ***** about money or make any other excuses, but I think this is unnecassarily risky. IMO, he should just bask in the glory of the biggest win of his carreer until it's time for the title shot he's waited so long and worked so hard for. I don't see why he should risk his shot at the Randy/Vitor winner when he doesn't have to. I think it's a bad move.

Comment

InsideFighting and I heard it somewhere else

and I think this will be an interesting fight. I like bothese fighters, but I'm going with Chuck on this one.

Comment

Chuck put his spot in the title hunt on the line before. If I remember right, I think he said he'd rather fight to keep his spot than just sit on it. Something to that effect.

Comment

Working...
              X