No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Klitschko vs. Wach Early Results: Chakhkiev Wins`

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

that big chins sturdy

wach proved he can take a punch but that was about it. we all knew wach was making an enormous step up in class. he went from beating journeymen to fighting the best HW on the planet & it showed. wach was no where near ready for that title shot.

Comment

Originally posted by WladimirK View Post
      Wladimir is among the top 5 greatest heavyweights of all time.
      You can't believe that, really?

He's great, but definitely not top 5.

Comment

Originally posted by Dazzaman View Post
        Exactly...

I knew the naysayers wouldn't take long to check in though.
        Although I didn't think that Wach was a legit opponent it really isn't uncommon for any champion who has had 22 title fights to have a least a few of them on his resume. With that said listening to Wlad's naysayers is getting old. The man comes to fight in shape and he respects the history of the sport and doesn't do much if any trash talking and he lets his skills do the talking in the ring. And I have said it before and I will say it again. There is no doubt in my mind that if Wlad happened to be a farm boy from Nebraska or an Italian boy from Brooklyn, NY he would be one of the most popular heavyweights in the history of boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by yoz View Post
          You can't believe that, really?

He's great, but definitely not top 5.
          Absolutely, and whoever denies it is a fool.

Comment

Wach took the beating like a man

Give the anvil jawed slow Pole Wach credit for standing there for 12 brutal rounds and getting the hell beat pout of him. With an iron jutting jaw a .50mm armor piercing bullet could't penetrate Wach stood there and accepted every brutal punch Wlad threw. Wach takes a beating very well.

Comment

My vision is great because I don't consider a slapping right hook to be a hook. This is boxing, not a slap fest. With an early body attack and hard hooks instead of straight rights all the time, maybe he could've ko'd the brave but limited wach. Also, if you consider Wlad to be among top 5 ever, I'm sorry, but u can't have seen Ali, Louis, Marciano, Foreman, Tyson, Bowe, Holmes, Lewis, Frazier, Norton, and even Holyfield. And Wladimir does not have a good chin, ko'd by Sanders, Brewster and knockd dwn by Peter. But credit to Wlad for winning against crap opponents, and he has a strong jab and right hand.

Comment

Working...
              X