No announcement yet.

KO's saving from Robberies this year

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KO's saving from Robberies this year

So, Ortiz/Lopez is the third fight I've seen that falls under that. First was Lopez/Salido 2 and next was Paulie vs Senchenko.
    Any others I missed?
    Also, does anybody else like this when it happens. Sometimes when I see the scorecard after the fight and I'm like.... really?
    I remember Paulie was either close or slightly behind Senchenko and he was literally messing him up.

No way in hell was Lopez winning, so l dont see how that fight falls into that catagory

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
      No way in hell was Lopez winning, so l dont see how that fight falls into that catagory
      88-83?
      Yea....no.

Comment

Josesito "hands of stone" Lopez knew the set up was in, and took care of bizness himself

Like a boss

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
          Lol @ you avi tho

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
            Josesito "hands of stone" Lopez knew the set up was in, and took care of bizness himself

Like a boss
            Josesito
            "
            "
            Lopez

Comment

Lopez wasn't winning. I had it 87-84 at the time Ortiz quit. Could easily see 86-85 though, it was a really competitive fight.

Comment

This fight was on its way to being a "comfortable" win on the judges scorecards for Ortiz

Bribe judges, get yo jaw broken

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                  Lopez wasn't winning. I had it 87-84 at the time Ortiz quit. Could easily see 86-85 though, it was a really competitive fight.
                  I personally had it closer and I didn't see two of the judges giving Lopez any rounds later in the fight

Comment

Working...
                  X