No announcement yet.

Show your support for your fellow posters

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Show your support for your fellow posters

Much Much more important then how much Green K you give with a hit is the support you show when you green K some one for a thread they made.

Take this time to Find a recent thread that you enjoyed and Give the thread starter some Green K so they continue to make good threads.

Make it a personal Goal to give out green K once a day!!!

Support your fellow posters, support your forum.

Negative karma deposited.

Comment

Originally posted by vas_deferens View Post
      Ive allways enjoyed your posts, green K for you.

spread Red k if you want, but my opinion is that green promotes growth and red promotes trolling.

Comment

Originally posted by vas_deferens View Post
        You should be honored Jack these kids swagger jack the sht out of you.

Comment

Green sent killer mustache sully.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
            Green sent killer mustache sully.
            Thanks, been growing it for 8 months in anticipation for the national beard and mustache championships. its in amish country, lancaster PA, this year which is about an hour from where i live so i can turn it into a day trip.

I appreciate green k but ive received plenty of it over the past few days arguing for people.

if you haven't already sent out green k else where please take some time to pass it around to some of the more deserving threads.

Comment

Positive karma deposited.

I was just trying to start a troll beef.

Comment

So basically this is another Karma thread. Lord knows that we needed another one.

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...7#post11145217

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=338552

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=338562

Comment

Red for everyone in this thread

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
                    no? im urging you to go look through the louynge through the history through the training through the site and green k threads that you enjoy so people keep posting threads.

im not trying to get green k or urge people to give people who post in this thread k.

Im urging you to take those green points and instead of saving your 5 or how ever many karmas you can give a day give them where you think they will be appreciated.

its not about green K its about the feeling a person gets when they make a thread and they look in their Cp and they see some one greened them for their thread and they think maybe i should make another thread since some one liked that last one i made.

Comment

Working...
                    X