Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Comments Thread For: Chuck Liddell vs Rich Franklin is Set For UFC 115 Main Event

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official Comments Thread For: Chuck Liddell vs Rich Franklin is Set For UFC 115 Main Event

Las Vegas, NV (USA) – “Fans and media have been asking me for weeks what is happening on The Ultimate Fighter® Season 11, saying things like ‘is Tito off the show, is Chuck fighting Rich.’ Today, I’m officially announcing that Chuck Liddell will fight Rich Franklin at UFC 115. I wish I could tell you why, but everyone’s just going to have to watch The Ultimate Fighter Season 11 on Spike TV. What I can say is that these are two UFC® legends, and they give everything they have in every second of a fight. Both of these guys are looking to get back to the top of the light heavyweight division. Liddell and Franklin at 205 pounds is going to be a war, and I can’t wait to do our first UFC event ever in Vancouver,” said UFC President Dana White. [Click Here To Read More]

This fight is just as pointless, but atleast it's not Tito vs Chuck again...

Comment

chuck is gettin hurt, this is an outrage

Comment

Who's Rich Franklin? Is he a good?

Comment

Originally posted by -Kevin- View Post
          Who's Rich Franklin? Is he a good?
          He's better than bad, he was the middle weight champ before Anderson moved his nose to the side of his head. Coming off a loss to Belfort though...

Comment

shame for me.

i really wanted to see if tito could finally learn some sort of fight winning offence.
            has he gnp anyone in last 5 yrs ?

Comment

Liddell is gonna win this. Franklin doesn't have enough power to finish Liddell.

Comment

Originally posted by kswizzy99 View Post
                Liddell is gonna win this. Franklin doesn't have enough power to finish Liddell.
                Liddell gets koed by a strong breeze now days....

Comment

Originally posted by kaps View Post
                  Liddell gets koed by a strong breeze now days....
                  presumably a joke.... ?

the rampage ko loss was dubious IMO and rampage has mad power.
                  the rashad ko loss was a beautiful shot, im not sure anyone would of took that.
                  the shogun ko loss, shogun was a devastating striker in pride so no shame.

im not sure his chin is so bad franklin can crack it
                  Last edited by Zn1; 04-13-2010, 02:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sn1gger View Post
                    presumably a joke.... ?

the rampage ko loss was dubious IMO and rampage has mad power.
                    the rashad ko loss was a beautiful shot, im not sure anyone would of took that.
                    the shogun ko loss, shogun was a devastating striker in pride so no shame.

im not sure his chin is so bad franklin can crack it
                    They are all great strikers, but lets not forget Jardine also sat his ass down a couple times....

Comment

Working...
                    X