Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Floyd Mayweather: Even if Berto Won, I'd Still Be "TBE"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Floyd Mayweather: Even if Berto Won, I'd Still Be "TBE"

Floyd Mayweather expressed his hope he can help develop a fighter to emulate him after declaring himself retired following his win over Andre Berto in Las Vegas.

Mayweather, who retained his WBC and WBA welterweight titles, equalled former heavyweight great Rocky Marciano's 49-0 record on Saturday night with a unanimous decision victory over fellow American Berto at the MGM Grand.

The 38-year-old champion had repeated in the build-up to the bout his insistence it would be his last, and said in his in-ring interview immediately after the contest: "My career is over, that's official.
    [Click Here To Read More]

'The Boneheads Excuses'

There's your TBE Floydie

Now get ready to be grilled for all that PED use for years bub.

Comment

Originally posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
      Now that he is retired - if there is any possibility of PED's use, people who were on his payroll, and are no longer, could make money on a story if there is something to reveal in regards to any performance enhancers. Not saying he has but now would be the time those things could surface.

Comment

Floyd would forever live up to his The Boringest Ever name

Comment

Floyd is the Barry Bonds of boxing. Hated by fans and does nothing but put a dark cloud over the entire sport. Baseball was happy and better off when bonds finally retired and left the sport. The same will be the case when Floyd leaves boxing.

Comment

Society hates Floyd those who matter despise Floyd

Floyd is a dwarf who is hated and despised across all America ignorant despicable crude and evil and vile and a convicted felon woman beating mini half pint. Think Tupac as Floyd is hated even in his own kind the ghetto groups and the rapper crowd. Rich in cash little mini Floyd is broke devoid of love and hated by all. 49-0 means nothing when hate is involved. Just an evil little thing waiting to be capped.

Comment

speak for yourself he is loved in he black community the most pure boxer i have ever seen and i have been watching boxing since the 90's while you dummies hated on him and bought his fights he did what no fighter without a punch could do. make you watch and while yo haggled and cursed him, he finished 49-0, earned 750 million, never touched the canvas and walks away upright like Spacey in unusual suspects. so whose America are you talking about? not Black America

Comment

Originally posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
                'The Boneheads Excuses'

There's your TBE Floydie

I'd do more than cheat for 300 million, so I have no complaint. Floyd wasn't caught flushing coke down the toilet and any informers would self incriminate. Money talks, the only people that are unhappy are the ones that paid. There is no real incentive to take this much further, unless the ones that got paid want to give it back.

Comment

Originally posted by dnash1911 View Post
                  speak for yourself he is loved in he black community the most pure boxer i have ever seen and i have been watching boxing since the 90's while you dummies hated on him and bought his fights he did what no fighter without a punch could do. make you watch and while yo haggled and cursed him, he finished 49-0, earned 750 million, never touched the canvas and walks away upright like Spacey in unusual suspects. so whose America are you talking about? not Black America
                  I've watched boxing since the 60s, have been around many brothers along the way, and have only found a few who liked Floydie... and those guys really hated him, they just won some money off him betting. But as a real man, no. The guy has so many flaws in and out of the ring it's redundant repeating about the boring fights, woman beating, PED use, ducking, cherry picking. It's all such a ridiculous excuse for a career it's actually sad... especially for the sport.

Comment

Yes we get you now Floyd, Ali claimed he was TBE, so why cant you claim it? Also he knows nobody thinks hes TBE, so he may as well think it himself because nobody is going to say he is when hes retired. So yes, you are TBE Floyd and keep telling yourself that because nobody other than you and me are going to say it.

But yes get out of boxing while the scrutiny of your IV fluid and vitamins is under the microscope and everyones got their eye on you. If you aren't going to fight outside your country or fight GGG or Pac, you may as well retire.

Comment

Working...
                    X