Whats been going on round here??heard a lot of bans have been handed out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hi-Dro View Post
    who all up in hurrrrr got dat summary?
    can you keep a secret homie, lol, larry x is a man that grew **** and has a big wet hairy vagina, lol, nyahahaha **** him, lol, nyahahahaha im off, lol, too much trolling for me, lol, or am i lying, lol, nyahahaha

Comment

So...I kinda think Hi-Dro and ThaGreatest are the same person...dunno whose alts they are...

Comment

Originally posted by Everywhere View Post
        So...I kinda think Hi-Dro and ThaGreatest are the same person...dunno whose alts they are...

that's a ****ed up thing to say

hurrrr

Comment

hurrrr
          He wandered out of Thunderdome and started posting in threads congruently with you...just sayin'

Comment

They don't even speak the same language, how could that be?

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
              They don't even speak the same language, what are you talking about?
              They're posting in the same threads in lounge suddenly? One talks in "hurrr nokka what what....my feet on yo couch nokka" and the other speaks in "nyaaahahahahahaha"...two broad characterizations and they are posting in thunderdome and lounge at relatively the same times most nights...hmmmmm

Comment

Comment

hurrrr
                  damn homie, lol, thats ****ed up but who the **** cares, lol, nyahahaha wait!!!!!!!!!, lol that fruitcake that calls himself everywhere caes, lol, nyahahahaha that guy is a ****in moron just like me, lol, nyahahaha

Comment

They're posting in the same threads in lounge suddenly? One talks in "hurrr nokka what what....my feet on yo couch nokka" and the other speaks in "nyaaahahahahahaha"...two broad characterizations and they are posting in thunderdome and lounge at relatively the same times most nights...hmmmmm
                    you are posting at the same nights as dro too lil homie, so i guess that means you might be his alt or you are a whiny azz bittch that doesnt quit complaining, lol, nyahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Tha_Greatest View Post
                      you are posting at the same nights as dro too lil homie, so i guess that means you might be his alt or you are a whiny azz bittch that doesnt quit complaining, lol, nyahahahaha
                      lol you're funny *****

school that b1tch

Comment

Working...
                      X