• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vadrigar. View Post
    This happened.....
    lmao, damage control!

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
      at least you got my point, there are people in this forum that were born in your country and write worse than me
      omg dude i bet you feel foolish now eh?

you know your reaching when you resort to spelling as an attempted insult....even then it backfired, when the guy your attempting to insult speaks x2 the amount of languages

this thread is amazing

Comment

Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
        Bruh, your a closer ***...well not even closet but basically but all but omitted that you enjoy mentioning other men's penis and what they do in their private lives!

This is boxing GOTDAMN it, not TMZ or one of them celebrity gossip sites!

I wouldn't be surprised if you were actually a man with no life, who else would go so far to look on yelp reviews about a fighter they dont like business reviews?

You're a sad man, go to one of them gay parade marches and get yourself man! You need something to do!
        Gay parades are full of straight women who have gay friends. Just be shallow, tell them what they want to hear and pound that feminist vag!!! Honestly, weddings and protests are the easiest places to pick up a woman as they are so emotional at these type of gatherings.

Do you really think all those young guys marching with smiles on their faces are gay?? nope!

Simple rules Gents. Make a married woman laugh by taking the plss out of yourself or make a snowflake feel appreciated = happy days!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
          Mfers so desperate to see Floyd take a L that they'd post bad reviews about his businesses...pathetic!!

Does this mean he's no longer undefeated?!?
          Unfortunately, it does yes. Foxy's Girls 1 - Floyd 0

Comment

I’ve been and it’s the best club in Vegas

Fake reviews

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Fantastic View Post
              You morons think I'm pinoy. hahahahahahahaha!!!!! I used argue with Pactards all the time back then. Back when most of them were the richest users on this site.

I agree with more with conservative views than liberals, that's true but most politicians don't give a flying fuck about the people they serve. There's hypocrisy on both sides.

Again, keep trying loser. You're just not on my level man. Move on!

I bet you're going to get on WorldStar and say racist **** about white people to make you feel good about yourself.
              Why are you always crying about White people???

You are clearly not White.

So why shed tears for them???

Find some self-esteem lil pinoy dude....dayum!

Comment

Originally posted by Lou Cipher
                LOL exactly. Can't stand these bandwagon supporters. That dude should just go suck his girlfriends dick on the way to an Anti Trump Rally.
                You can't stand anything....especially yourself

Comment

Originally posted by Death_Adder View Post
                  That was real cool of you to photoshop Floyd and the Girl Collection sign out of this picture, but the...jig...is up and everyone here has now read the reviews so they know you were just looking out for Floyd. Your heart was in the right place though. I found the real picture.

Comment

Originally posted by Lou Cipher View Post

rebelx2g1

1 Star
                    a month ago-

I came here to watch the Mayweatehr-McGregor fight, Honestly, the best part of the whole experience was the fact that the security was really hospitable; you usually find the security to be a bunch of jerks, but in this case that's the only thing I can say good about this overrated place...... First of all, the waitresses are rude, and passive-aggressive, and on top of that the night ended abruptly when some crazy chick decided to start a fight with some guy and got punched in the face, someone yelled 'he's got a gun' and everyone ran out of the place..... Will never visit this place again.

Daniel J.
                    Carpinteria, CA

5 reviews

1.0 star rating 9/16/2017
                    Fifty Dollar door fee and 2 drink minimum. A Bud is 14. It was 1230 on a Friday. Place was dead and the girls were nasty and cottage cheese everywhere. Stayed 10 minutes and left. Tried to get my money back, no luck. Stay Away

Patty Mcgee

1 Star
                    in the last week

Mayweather is cheap and screwed all us cAbdrivers. so cabs limos uber and partybuses bring NOBODY.IVE HEARD ITS MAINLY ALL TRANSGENDERS AND WAY OVERPRICED..DONT GO NO ONES THERE LOL

Jourdan G.
                    New York, NY

34 friends
                    35 reviews
                    15 photos

1.0 star rating 7/3/2017
                    Horrible. Last night we decided to attend the club to show support for a newly owned BB. Upon arrival we were told that it was $50/head. There were 5 of us (3girls + 2guys). As a new business, you would think the idea would be to generate traffic, get a buzz up, bring in quality clientele. That was absolutely not the case. There was no line at all and the people that came out of the club said it wasn't worth it, so what makes you think that paying $250 for entry only would be our decision?! Before even coming to this establishment, we were told by our bellhop at our hotel that going to this club was a bad idea, but we didn't listen. I wish we would have. THEN when we made it very clear that we were unsatisfied, the doormen insisted on getting us a limo to ANOTHER strip club. Embarrassing. Please do me a favor and save your money.

James W.
                    Lowell, MA

8 reviews

1.0 star rating 7/15/2017
                    Worst place in Vegas. I was looking forward to checking out mayweather club as I'm a fan, but I was so disappointed. 50 dollar entry seemed steep but I was like "sure we're in vegas". I go to get a beer and it was 25 bucks! Worst part is that the girls are very stuck up. I noticed they don't chat with many of the "middle"or "low" class. I was dressed in business casual and they gave me a bit more attention but were not very personable. It looks like they are just waiting for celebrities to come on before they go all out.

STAY AWAY!

Alex Maxwell

1 Star
                    a month ago-

They wouldn't let me call them for information and when i finally did get ahold of them they said there was a a height restriction.... seriously that's not cool!!!

Joel Lebaron

1 Star
                    2 weeks ago

Worst club in Vegas!!!

Anthony Gomez

1 Star
                    4 months ago-

Sucks Ghetto!

Frank Volpe

1 Star
                    1 photo
                    2 months ago