No announcement yet.

Why can't Tyson fanboys ever realize

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why can't Tyson fanboys ever realize

That Tyson was a bum?He never beat a world class fighter in his prime.He was knocked out 5 times which is more than any other heavyweight champion besides Buster Douglas.His punching power is overrated.Nobody who fought Foreman and Tyson said Tyson could hit as hard as a old George Foreman.Holyfield said a old Foreman was by far the hardest puncher and strongest fighter he ever fought and it is evident by watching their fight that Foreamn punched harder than Tyson.Foreman could hurt a young Holyfield with jabs and Tyson couldnt hurt a washed up Holyfield with power shots so what does that tell you?Morrison and Lewis knocked out Rudduck alot quicker than Tyson so again what does that tell you?Tysons punching power is so pathetic he couldnt hurt McBride when Tyson was 38 yet Foreman could knock out Moorer when Foreman was 45 and before you say well Moorer has a glass chin just compare who knocked out Moorer to the people who knocked out McBride and tell me who you would rather be stopped by.McBride has a class chin while Moorer has a pretty damn good chin.Only Foreman Holyfield and Tua stopped him.At 48 Foreman could beat Briggs a top rated fighter.Foreman had Briggs running from him the whole fight.Who is better Briggs or McBride?So what does that say about Tyson?
    Tyson ducked Foreman when Tyson was 22 or 23.Tyson was afraid of a 40 plus year old man.Again what does that say about Tyson?You can try to make it seem like Tyson didnt duck Foreman but the facts show he did.There was a arctile disgussing this in i believe in SI so if this was false i am sure King or Tyson would of sued who put this article in the magazine.Tyson has always been a coward.A man who needed to be built up by the media.A man who folds each time he faces a fighter who fights back.A man who fouls and cheats when he is about to lose.Tyson is a disgrace to boxing.Tyson is a disgrace to the black race.Tyson is a disgrace to man kind.

everyone has an opinion on tyson but i will say one thing about him, it disapoints me that he never avenged any of his losses, to me that would mark a great champion, he lost to holyfield, lewis, buster douglas, danny williams and now mcbride..... all by KO and he didnt avenge any of those defeats, got into the ring against holyfield to try and avenge it but when he knew he was losing and was most probably gonna get KO'd again he tried to get disqualified. he could have fought danny williams again, buster douglas and he could have fought lennox lewis again, he had a rematch clause. i think a true champion would avenge not all of their defeats but some of them at least. tyson just didnt have the heart to pull out a result when the goin got tough, if someone was not scared of tyson and thy hit him back, he was not mentally right to fight them.

Comment

no heart ever in his career he is a bum and always will be! I cant see how people in Fantasy fights actually put him against top end fighters like Ali and Holmes come on

Comment

yea the bums are the reason he had so many kos.
        he is definalty a HAS BEEN. i dont even kno if he had a prime cuz if he did it was damn short. haha busta douglas has no power if he was so great he wouldve beat him.

Comment

you mention all these fights after he lost Kevin Rooney, and Mike Jacobs....have you seent eh guy before douglas he was ****ign amazing he was the youngest heavyweight champ and had 19 straight knock outs when he started he beat spinks and berbick which i would say where all that good but he did bea them in the first round

Comment

Yeah, in his early twenties and Teens I say Tyson had the potential to become the undisputed best fighter of all time, he was very ammazing!

Never fought world class opponents? What the hell! Mike Spinks was a Hall of Famer and one of only two men to ever beat Larry Holmes, Tyson smashed him in the first round, only 91 seconds! Berbick got smashed in two, and Holmes in 4 by a brutal KO.

Im not a Tyson fan but if anyone could have been the greatest of all time p4p or in any way it was Tyson, but it seems God saw it differently and brought Satan(Don King :P) into Tyson's life XD

Tyson let things that a All-Time great happen to himself that shouldn't have, he became unfocused and out of control after the Catskill Connection broke, he got married(I don't think a All-Time great should if they can't take it!), and got very much so overconfident! Tyson would have KOed Douglas if he would have gave a ****, and in his prime all the people that fought him would have been Annihilated in their primes. Period. He was a fighter from the 1970s put in the 1980!

The right man, the right place, the WRONG time, makes all the difference in the world...

Comment

I hate hearing the "Tyson never fought anyone good in his prime" card. He had the belt for ****ing 2 years what do you expect

Comment

tommyhearns u dum muthafuka, go suk a dick u dum ****, fukin muthafuker, talkin **** with u other muthafukers, go fuk dick and lick ur mums dick u dumb dick licker, bum my ass, wat hav eu accomplished, u shud be called a dumb muthafuking pufter, oh ye, u already called dat u dum ****

Comment

he is quite simply the best waste of talent ever in the boxing game

the reason people say he never fought anyone of any use is because these fighters were called bums after the way Tyson disposed of them so in a way he caused a lot of his own critisism.

Just think if there had never been a Tyson,history would be sooo different in boxing as it was this man that destroyed th confidence of most of the men he met.had he been absent from the sport these guys would probably have became champions and we would all be sitting here calling them greats.Lennox knew how to keep away until the timing was just right ie.fight an old shot Tyson thats full of sedatives and you can claim to be the best.....makes me laugh.

Comment

Originally posted by Pugnacious_Z
                    tommyhearns u dum muthafuka, go suk a dick u dum ****, fukin muthafuker, talkin **** with u other muthafukers, go fuk dick and lick ur mums dick u dumb dick licker, bum my ass, wat hav eu accomplished, u shud be called a dumb muthafuking pufter, oh ye, u already called dat u dum ****
                    cant say it better buddy. tommyhearn is a tyson hater. damm he talked **** about tyson all the time. tommy i dont respect you and will never do. you ****ing idiot sug my balls *****. i hope bad thing happens to you ****er, because you write **** about one of the greastest boxer of all time.

Comment

Working...
                    X