No announcement yet.

Jamie Moore Vs Sebastian Andres Lujan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jamie Moore Vs Sebastian Andres Lujan

thank god we have a competitive fight involving a british fighter after last weekends madness...

i think this will be a close one but if it goes to the scorecards, moore will get the decision.

but lujan has won a lot of fights by tko, and moore has been knocked out twice before...

what are your predictions for this fight?

Originally posted by rooq View Post
    thank god we have a competitive fight involving a british fighter after last weekends madness...

i think this will be a close one but if it goes to the scorecards, moore will get the decision.

but lujan has won a lot of fights by tko, and moore has been knocked out twice before...

what are your predictions for this fight?
    Moore's only really been knocked out once. Against Duran his hip went and he had to switch to orthodox. He should have been pulled out he was completely helpless in there, and not cos of anything Duran did.

As for this fight, I think Moore will win by TKO. That's what I'm hoping for anyway!

Comment

ok...it should have been a competetive fight. pretty disappointing cos i wanted to see how moore would do against a former world title contender but lujan just didn't try.

Comment

Originally posted by rooq View Post
        ok...it should have been a competetive fight. pretty disappointing cos i wanted to see how moore would do against a former world title contender but lujan just didn't try.
        What happened mate?

Comment

Originally posted by The Wire View Post
          What happened mate?
          moore won on points, but pretty much took every round. lujan was throwing clusters of punches occasionally, mainly in the first couple of rounds and then the last, but without putting much power into them.

it really did look like he hadn't come to win and was just after a pay-day which is strange considering a win would have probably got him another title shot down the line.

Comment

Pretty decent name for Moore to have a win over. Should be looking to set up a world title eliminator next. Don't think Moore has enough to be world champion but definatly has the heart of a champion.

Comment

Originally posted by The Monk View Post
              Pretty decent name for Moore to have a win over. Should be looking to set up a world title eliminator next. Don't think Moore has enough to be world champion but definatly has the heart of a champion.
              Moore should target the European Title. Michael Jones's performance against a former world champ for the Euro title shows that Jamie could potentially mix it at the next level. I felt that he showed real maturity the other night and could be a handful for anyone at world level.

Comment

Originally posted by KETCHEL View Post
                Moore should target the European Title. Michael Jones's performance against a former world champ for the Euro title shows that Jamie could potentially mix it at the next level. I felt that he showed real maturity the other night and could be a handful for anyone at world level.

yeah he should definitely go for the euro title. i thought lujan was going to be step up and on paper it looked like he would be. now he needs some more competitive fights against fringe world class boxers.

moore is ranked Number 3 by the EBU, but of the 4 world bodies is only ranked in the top 15 by one (12th by the WBC). so he really needs to spend the next year fighting top class opponents who will get him into world title contention

Comment

Working...
                X