Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Broner Plans To Impress: The Best is Yet To Come!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Broner Plans To Impress: The Best is Yet To Come!

LAS VEGAS -- Adrien Broner likes to refer to himself as "The Can Man", the punchline being that "anyone can get it."

On June 22nd, Paulie Malignaggi will be next in line with a crack at Broner and while the fight is at Broner's highest weight yet -- 147 pounds -- Broner believes he's already completed his most challenging task to date. "(Daniel) Ponce (De Leon) was probably the toughest test of my career," Broner revealed to BoxingScene.com.

So at 23 years old, has the boxing world seen the best of Broner?
    [Click Here To Read More]

you lost your most challenging test and got a gift desicion againt ponce de leon so shut your damb mouth..

Comment

Lets not forget Quintero, a guy on 4 days notice who socked Broner in the face all damn night and got robbed.

Comment

Originally posted by LADIV View Post
        you lost your most challenging test and got a gift desicion againt ponce de leon so shut your damb mouth..
        Only in boxing were a fighter is not allowed to improve. The kid was 19-20 years old and fought a guy with 43 pro fights. And it was only Broners 20th pro fight. Who would you take today Broner or Ponce?

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
          Only in boxing were a fighter is not allowed to improve. The kid was 19-20 years old and fought a guy with 43 pro fights. And it was only Broners 20th pro fight. Who would you take today Broner or Ponce?
          let broner rematch ponce de leon and we will see how that goes but i still got ponce outlanding him

Comment

Dis Dude's got the MOUTH

BUT

He is no ballerina boy, HE FIGHTS !!!!

When he gets done with Pauly he no doubt will come back to 140 and there will be plenty of fireworks to be seen from that division !!!

Comment

Broner is going to beat the **** out of Paulie and everyone else around his weight. Matthysse can't beat him, Rios can't, Alvarado, Berto, Maidana, Garcia, Alexander...none of them at 140 or 147 can beat him. I'd pick Broner to beat Canelo. Word up!

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
                Broner is going to beat the **** out of Paulie and everyone else around his weight. Matthysse can't beat him, Rios can't, Alvarado, Berto, Maidana, Garcia, Alexander...none of them at 140 or 147 can beat him. I'd pick Broner to beat Canelo. Word up!
                Calm down homie. No doubt Broner is good. But in the words of Bill Parcells, "Let's not put him in the hall of fame just yet"

He beats a lot of guys at 140 or 147, but not everyone

Comment

People will trying to bring up the ponce fight lol my god. He won get over it

Comment

Broner will smash Paulie but still won't get credit for doing so. They will consider Paulie a handpicked fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X