No announcement yet.

Is Messi the best football(soccer) player ever

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Messi the best football(soccer) player ever

4 goals today...breaking records left and right and only 25.

What you guys think.

I think it's best to judge whether he is the best footballer ever when he reaches the age of 32 or so, but I certainly believe that he is miles ahead of all modern-day footballers in terms of talent, ability, and humility.

Comment

He needs to perform well at atleast 1 world cup before we can start making any such claims.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman Hodgson View Post
        He needs to perform well at atleast 1 world cup before we can start making any such claims.
        hes got at least to world cups in him...the next ones a biggie, being in south America...

Comment

I saw a documentary on him today on 60 mins. he really is a rare breed. cut from a different cloth if you will.

this guy was the rut in his amateur league and today stands as one of the best soccer players to ever grace our television screens. it's like something out of a comic book! Extremely remarkable!!

Comment

that Donavon guy from the U.S.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman Hodgson View Post
              Argentina's team is not as good as others. It's not really his fault if they can't surround him with a good squad, is it?

Comment

Originally posted by PinoyNation View Post
                Argentina's team is not as good as others. It's not really his fault if they can't surround him with a good squad, is it?
                its wether he could carry a weak team to a respectable stage. but for me he doesn't need the world cups imo, well not to win it anyway.

Comment

nah there's this american guy in college playing nfl who would be better if he was in soccer, guarentee it

Comment

Originally posted by PinoyNation View Post
                    They still have world class players like Mascherano, Gago, Di Maria, Agüero, and Higuin. Not to mention some very good players like Zabaleta, Colocini, and Benega. Their team should be strong enough to give most teams a tough game. History has shown that sometimes the very best players can carry a team. Zidane did it with France in 2010, Maradonna in '86, Paolo Rossi in 82.

Comment

Working...
                    X