• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your favorite moment(s) of 2012

Post a GIF, Pic or describe it

My favorite is real easy

Froch's demolition of Bute for me.

I was worried going into the fight, I thought it would be a tough night but Froch simply would not be beaten, he was a monster! It's great to see your favourite fighter on that type of form against a rated opponent in his prime.
    Last edited by Sage84; 12-21-2012, 07:18 AM.

Comment

Absolute masterclass & shutting up the dickriders...

Showed all the attributes of what makes Sergio a beast. Schooled Chavez for the majority of the fight and then displayed his warrior heart and determination in the 12th fighting til the end after getting knocked down.

Comment

Originally posted by P4P_No1 View Post
        Absolute masterclass & shutting up the dickriders...

Showed all the attributes of what makes Sergio a beast. Schooled Chavez for the majority of the fight and then displayed his warrior heart and determination in the 12th fighting til the end after getting knocked down.
        The camera man in the background looks like he is rushing into the ring to smash his camera over the refs head WWE style! Ha.

Comment

Salido stopping Lopez again so all the morons who said he was lucky the first time were silenced. It so clear as day that Salido was superior to Lopez that he was going to win the second fight.

Marquez knocking out Pacquaio.

Garcia knocking out Khan

They're my top 3.

Comment

Originally posted by Sage84 View Post
            Froch's demolition of Bute for me.

I was worried going into the fight, I thought it would be a tough night but Froch simply would not be beaten, he was a monster! It's great to see your favourite fighter on that type of form against a rated opponent in his prime.
            Froch beating Bute was really fun to watch.

Comment

As bad as I felt for pacquiao, it has to be the KO. It's definitely the most memorable moment this year.

Comment

Comment

Froch smashing up Bute was amazing, an undefeated prime world champ, Froch coming off a loss, just beautiful...

Comment

edit: duplicate

Comment

Working...
                    X