This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vitali Klitscho vs Lewis...... THE END ALL BE ALL

OK.... there's ONLY 2 facts that have come about at the end of there bout that both haters & fans can agree upon without any bias. 1)OFFICIAL RESULT... Lennox Lewis TKO6 over Vitali 2) Lennox Lewis RETIREMENT after the bout

The long standing debate for the past 8.5 yrs has been the authenticity of LL'S W over Vitali & the authenticity that it was the fight with Vitali being the sole reason LL retired.

Which fact of the two is more likely to be truth based?

Did Lennox REALLY legitimately beat Vitali or was he handed victory by default due to Vitali's cosmetic makeup after the bout while clearly losing the bout which was half completed in the books? Vitali was beating him to the punch throughout most of there bout.. HE was the one to land 60% of all the punches that connected for either fighter... won two/thirds of the bout on all scorecards & outthrew & outlanded LL in each & EVERY single rd.

Did Lennox really retire on his OWN doing.. waiting nearly a year to decide.. telling Vitali to go & complete a bout first to see if the state of his face holds up to punches & then grant him the rematch if it does (who made LL A DR to begin with & why did he care so much if Vitali came into the rematch with his face intact) Kirk Johnson was the TEST....

HE GOT DESTROYED in 4.5 minutes.. Vitali's face was fresh as a daisy afterwards.. LL then OFFICIALLY retires one day before he had to put his belt on the line vs Vitali or have the Wbc OFFICIALLY STATE that he's retired right before they stripped him so LL can keep his dignity.

Make your own conclusions but realize one thing.... Both factual events are both in Vitali's favor & that a court of law if it was taken to boxing trial would rule in his favor because of all the evidence that was presented by fans & boxing scribes alike.

I reat my case... your honor!

Keep this in the history section... last time I'm telling you.

Comment

TKO 6

get over it and move on

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
        I don't understand... this is current.. Vitali just discussed it... you don't trust your own readers to keep the discussion honest? I thought history was for fights of at least 10 yrs or longer. Not trying to rile anything up.. just trying to have an honest discussion & give the topic more clarity as it's been debated for years.

Comment

Originally posted by jimmy1569 View Post
          I don't understand... this is current.. Vitali just discussed it... you don't trust your own readers to keep the discussion honest? I thought history was for fights of at least 10 yrs or longer. Not trying to rile anything up.. just trying to have an honest discussion & give the topic more clarity as it's been debated for years.
          Yeah... and there's already a thread on it.

Comments Thread For: Vitali Klitschko: Our Fight, It Made Lennox Lewis Retire

So either discuss it in there, or in the history section.

Comment

Yeah... and there's already a thread on it.

Comments Thread For: Vitali Klitschko: Our Fight, It Made Lennox Lewis Retire

So either discuss it in there, or in the history section.
            Ok... fair enough... i see this topic is a little touchy because of the perceived insults back & forth that it creates when one starts to debate it.. It's all good.

Comment

WE DON'T WANT IT!

Yes it's a legitimate result. Is Backus over Napoles a legitimate result? Is Cotto vs Margarito II a legitimate result?

You realise Lewis won 2 rounds out of 6, hardly Vitali dominating.

Finally, who cares if he retired?

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X