Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Might be shot.
    Gotta give him 1 more fight to be sure.

Comment

Crawford is the best IMO, then Thurman if he gets back in shape.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
        Thurman is far too vulnerable, Spence and Crawford both body him.

Inactivity and rust played its part but going life and death with a shot Josesito Lopez speaks volumes. Thurman is not an elite fighter, an elite fighter regardless of inactivity deals with that version of Lopez easily.
        Yet Thurman has better names on his record than both of them.

Comment

Keith is getting alot of stick tonight, somewhat deserved. But he was off for a long time. And even then, still has a better resume than Spence and Crawford combined.

Comment

Thurman isn't well rounded enough to take serious time off, he can't fall back on a lot of things, be it tying up or smothering his opponent. I expect Thurman to look a whole lot better than that moving forward, whether good enough to beat Crawford or Spence is another issue

Comment

I never felt he was. Taking 2 years off only put greater distance between he, Spence, and Crawford.

Comment

One Time probably came down a little on most folks' best in the division and/or P4P lists after tonight. At worst he was expected to win an highlight reel unanimous decision with no big moments from Lopez' side. It looked like he was on the way toward finishing Josesito inside of 6 or 7 rounds after that knockdown. For some reason, Keith decided to turn down the aggression and coast (jab and circle for most of the round and only throw combinations when there's a glaring opportunity) the rest of the way. I've seen him do this successfully before but that's when he was active and without rust. All the pulling straight back and dancing with his hands down caught up to him tonight. He was a tick too slow too many times.

He has work to do before he fights anyone elite. Hopefully he gets back in there before the end of this spring. I think he needs three more fights this year.

Comment

Both stop thurman.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
                    Thurman is far too vulnerable, Spence and Crawford both body him.

Inactivity and rust played its part but going life and death with a shot Josesito Lopez speaks volumes. Thurman is not an elite fighter, an elite fighter regardless of inactivity deals with that version of Lopez easily.
                    I agree. Spence and Crawford could be off for 22 months and still slaughter and stop Lopez. Id bet on Crawford and Spence to beat Thurman now, a year from now or any time he fights them.MAN DOWN!

Comment

Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
                      Crawford is the best IMO, then Thurman if he gets back in shape.
                      Even an in shape Thurman would not survive Spence's vicious attack to the body and head in my opinion.

Comment

Working...
                      X