No announcement yet.

GGG would brutalize Plant in 4 rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GGG would brutalize Plant in 4 rounds

Plant better stay away from King G. He will come for that PBC money soon.

Originally posted by T-1000 View Post
    Tbh lil g might destroy him but it could be a good fight

Comment

No chance. Gee couldn't handle the movement of a slow footed nelo in the first fight

Comment

What is up with all the hate and doubting of Plant all of a sudden? Lmao

I thought people love underdogs who prove themselves!

The dude literally came from nothing and turned into a champion formed from absolute heartbreaking tragedy and hard work!

This is an abomination, dude is getting no credit whatsoever and it’s reaking of
        fanboyism right now!

Smh,
        I picked UzCat btw!

Comment

I agree. GGG is a well proven champion. Plant is likable and popular but not much of a champion and if he fights the best he won't stay champion.

Comment

Wake me when Bumlovkin finds the gonads to move up to 168lbs...

Comment

Different weight classes and like 12 year age difference lol

Comment

ggg fighting outside 160 is fantasy territory...

Comment

Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
                  What is up with all the hate and doubting of Plant all of a sudden? Lmao

I thought people love underdogs who prove themselves!

The dude literally came from nothing and turned into a champion formed from absolute heartbreaking tragedy and hard work!

This is an abomination, dude is getting no credit whatsoever and it’s reaking of
                  fanboyism right now!

Smh,
                  I picked UzCat btw!
                  I don't hate Plant and have no reason to. He is likable with a pleasing style. I just don't think he is that good at the championship level and I call it as I see it. I thought the champion fought a terrible fight and didn't try hard to win so Plant won. Plant tired badly in the last 4 rounds. The champion should have knocked him out then but he didn't go after him the way he should have. I don't think Plant survives a fight with Callum Smith, Canelo or GGG. That's not from hating Plant. That's just my honest opinion from what my eyes tell me about the boxers involved.

Comment

If Canelo had him backing up so would Plant. The Golovkin boogeyman myth is dead. The only people he ever brutalized were bums. All the credible people he has fought that had their own respect and notoriety have been difficult fights.
                    Last edited by Mister Wolf; 01-14-2019, 04:14 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X