No announcement yet.

Anger!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anger!!

ok guys. Me and my mates are having a friday fight night, in which 8 of us fight knockout for 3 1 minute rounds until only two are left in the competition. I have one major problem i can't get angry. They are all pumped up and ready to go but i just can't seem to hit a mate unless i'm really angry. I know this seems stupid but if any of you guys have tips on getting pumped up and angry that would be a lot of help!!

Originally posted by Gazbo
    ok guys. Me and my mates are having a friday fight night, in which 8 of us fight knockout for 3 1 minute rounds until only two are left in the competition. I have one major problem i can't get angry. They are all pumped up and ready to go but i just can't seem to hit a mate unless i'm really angry. I know this seems stupid but if any of you guys have tips on getting pumped up and angry that would be a lot of help!!

What is knockout? Is it with headgear? And do you guys just swarm each other and the one who gets the best of the other wins? That's the impression I get. If that is the case you really can't make yourself angry. I just watched Man on Fire and there was a good line. "There isn't tough. There is only trained and untrained."

My suggestion is to be cool and collected and just dig to the body with your head down and then throw uppercuts. There is a difference between pumped and angry. IF they are just pumped, use what skill you have. If you aren't naturally pumped when someone comes rushing at you trying to hit you in the face then I don't know what it would take! Just be determined to win. And don't give up. Being pumped should just come.

Comment

your problem lies the fact that your fighting your friends.

Its not natural to knock em out, i know i could fight friends cause im just to it from boxing.

But its few that can.

Comment

You don't need to be angry. all yer 7 friends will most likely be head hunting. Rip their body, I'm sure their not used to getting hit in the gut

Comment

Keep your hands high. Don't worry about not getting "angry" you will swing just as wild having your wits about you, plus if you were to get angry (which I'm sure will happen, once a shot lands clean on you) your defense would most likely leave the building.

Why don't you just jump out of this tournament, be "Guest Referee", thats what I do with all my friend's "knockout matches"...I mean you can't lose being the ref, 1) you get the best seat in the house, 2)you don't have to put tension on your relationship, 3) no bruises, just a lot of laughs, and 4) everyone knows the ref gets all the ladies

Comment

wait until one of you "friends" busts you in the nose or nails you with a good shot. If that doesnt get you going than I would just take off the gloves.

Funny things happen when friends put on the gloves, you never really know. But the great thing with real friends is that when you take off the gloves, you guys can laugh about whatever happened and just keep on as friends....Rockin'

Comment

Dr. Drac, the refs get all of the ladies?.........Sweet...Rockin'

Comment

Working...
              X