Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who the **** is Calzaghe? Chad is the future, Calzaghe didn't even made it real big.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Allucard View Post
    Padded record like there's no equal. ONE division champion in a very weak division in Europe. Didn't ever fight the Roy Jones and James Toneys of the world in their primes. Thinks he can make up for it fight Jones and Hopkins when they are 40 years old? Better late than ever? Well not quite, you came out SHORT Joe hehehehe. Not even making it to the p4p #1 spot with the help of the WHOLE media (never before a fighter was catapulted to high in the p4p ranks for fighting meaningless fights against 40 year old fighters for no title or belt whatsoever, need more see his DVD commercial "best ever out of Britain" LOL). Visits a division for 2 fights never even considering the champion there. I think Joe got the decade wrong, he should have fought Jones in the 90's maybe he got that mixed up on who was the champion there /sarcasm.
    I bet you threw a tantrum when Calzaghe destroyed Lacy and Jones. Lol@you

Comment

Originally posted by Allucard View Post
      Padded record like there's no equal. ONE division champion in a very weak division in Europe. Didn't ever fight the Roy Jones and James Toneys of the world in their primes. Thinks he can make up for it fight Jones and Hopkins when they are 40 years old? Better late than ever? Well not quite, you came out SHORT Joe hehehehe. Not even making it to the p4p #1 spot with the help of the WHOLE media (never before a fighter was catapulted to high in the p4p ranks for fighting meaningless fights against 40 year old fighters for no title or belt whatsoever, need more see his DVD commercial "best ever out of Britain" LOL). Visits a division for 2 fights never even considering the champion there. I think Joe got the decade wrong, he should have fought Jones in the 90's maybe he got that mixed up on who was the champion there /sarcasm.

Comment

In Allucard's world even if Calzaghe beat every human being in exsistence it still wouldnt be enough

Comment

Originally posted by bsrizpac View Post
          i ****in love that song man

Comment

Few people know who Chad Dawson is out side of the boxing world and few will ever know who he is because he is simply just another semi good boxer. He is no super star and never will be.

Also Calzaghe, even at 37 would destroy him. It would be another Jeff Lacy.

Comment

Originally posted by jaycuban View Post
              Calzaghe is not respected, and thats because his resume can't claim any respect.
              Yes not even his biggest fans can make up for the respect he should have got in the ring. I respect all fighters who have proved themselves but this one, Joe hasn't really proved himself to be all that you make him to be, has he? And when he runs from fights sending "someone from his camp" (how gay is that) to say "we're not interested in Chad Dawson" Wtf does that say to us??? What does it mean? He isn't gonna retire but he won't fight the linear champion at LHW? WTF is up with taking 10 years to move up 7 pounds and getting into the p4p ranks? EVERYONE is going in that ATG fraudulent list haven't you noticed? That's because they WANT to have Zaghe there BY FORCE but still have to be coherent. What a disgrace for boxing. No wonder mma is taking over. Last night we got a 35 year old vs a 40 year old James Toney headlining a card. Even if it was not a ppv that **** didn't happen a decade ago. We would have the old guys fighting younger guys so they have a name in their records, that was barely bearable, but now we have 40 year olds fighting 35 year olds (not a good one, a fridge contender) so the 40 year old can be a contender again!! Btw Toney lost that fight on my card. I found myself turning off the fight and switching to mma tv at times, and i would have sticked to mma had that not been a repeat.

Comment

joe cal have my respect...

still.. i think he can do more....

same goes for mayweather.....

Comment

So ****ing what? Chad Dawson isn't even a 'big star'.

You're just a no nothing keyboard warrior like Daggum.

Comment

Let Joe retire, and Chad needs to fight Johnson again.

Comment

Originally posted by Underdog82 View Post
                      Few people know who Chad Dawson is out side of the boxing world and few will ever know who he is because he is simply just another semi good boxer. He is no super star and never will be.

Also Calzaghe, even at 37 would destroy him. It would be another Jeff Lacy.
                      What???? He's the linear champion! He's already beat the people who originally beat Jones, when Jones was damn near his old self, not the 08 Jones. He's the future, and if he chooses to play safe like Calzaghe did you guys will be mad as f uck because you know he can do it better simply because he is more talented. Yeah, if i was Chad i'd play a Calzaghe for 10 years and beat some 40 year olds to make it real big. And when you suckers say something about it he'd quote Calzaghe back and forward. hahahaha that would make you guys see things in perspective.

Comment

Working...
                      X