Collapse
No announcement yet.

Simple truth/s about weight loss

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Only if they were addictive...diaretics too.

Comment

Are there any write-ups, nutrition facts or comparison charts or links people have posted here? I searched but couldent find any, I follow a fairly strict nutritional plan but am allways looking for more information.

people give many theorys of weight loss and what you should do and not, without knowing to much. I am allways looking to keep a open ear to personal experiences.

(The Jake) are you sure that is a medical fact? do you have a link, I have heard many theories, and I dont think everyone can be put into that one pound a week column. I belive it is mostly genetics and metabolism (including what you eat) are the deciding factor, not you can loose more than 1 pound "of fat" only per week, for "everyone" I could be wrong, just a little skeptic.

Comment

so what exactly are you saying about the fighters and **** that lose like 5 lbs or more in a week or even 2 weeks for that matter in order to cut quick to be able to make a weight class??

Comment

He's talking about permanent weight loss. Not water & "other" weight like fighters cut.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg^x0
            so what exactly are you saying about the fighters and **** that lose like 5 lbs or more in a week or even 2 weeks for that matter in order to cut quick to be able to make a weight class??
            a lot of fighters use diaretics

Comment

poop

Comment

= St Louis

Comment

Jake, what effect does aerobic training have on this when you burn your fat cells for energy? Does that add to the 1 pound of fat or is it included?

Comment

luke, it's included mate.

Comment

Thanks, this fact really helped me in the last few weeks

Comment

Working...
                      X