No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao's Wife, Mother Asking For Retirement

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Toltec77 View Post
    Hes telling you the truth, you're just in denial ass wipe. Floyd never even wanted to fight Paul williams when he was at his best, what dose that tell you punk, Floyd's a cheey picking *****, and your the crap stain that's on his dirty ass draws.
    Paul Williams was at the "top" for about four months. Remember, he lost to Quintana immediately after beating Margarito. After beating Quintana in the rematch, he moved up to jr middleweight and fought Verno Phillips and immediately jumped to middleweight to fight Winky. Exactly when were he and Floyd in the same division, on top together?

BTW, when Mayweather hit the welterweight division, Judah was the champ. That fight was set up,but Judah lost to Baldomir, who became the man in the division. Of course, Floyd went on to route Baldy, which made him the lineal and universally recognized welterweight champ. But only in the ******ville world we live in can a fighter be criticized for fighting and betaing the recognized champion in a division the way Floyd is for beating Baldy. Get over it. All the boys Mayweather was supposedly scared of or ducking were looking up at Baldomir, who Floyd schooled.....ass wipe. LMAO!!!!

Comment

I can tell You're a peace of crap! you can never say Floyds wins pacquiao, they have never fought, plus style match off differently ass wipe!
      Marquez has arguably beaten Pacquiao 4 times now. Tell me what is the difference between Marquez and Mayweather, aside from the fact that Floyd is bigger, naturally stronger, faster, more defensive, more of an accurate puncher, a better counter puncher, better footwork and more of a ring general..........this is a recipe for disaster if you're Pacquiao.

Comment

• Originally posted by hitking View Post
        Paul Williams was at the "top" for about four months. Remember, he lost to Quintana immediately after beating Margarito. After beating Quintana in the rematch, he moved up to jr middleweight and fought Verno Phillips and immediately jumped to middleweight to fight Winky. Exactly when were he and Floyd in the same division, on top together?

BTW, when Mayweather hit the welterweight division, Judah was the champ. That fight was set up,but Judah lost to Baldomir, who became the man in the division. Of course, Floyd went on to route Baldy, which made him the lineal and universally recognized welterweight champ. But only in the ******ville world we live in can a fighter be criticized for fighting and betaing the recognized champion in a division the way Floyd is for beating Baldy. Get over it. All the boys Mayweather was supposedly scared of or ducking were looking up at Baldomir, who Floyd schooled.....ass wipe. LMAO!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by twosweethooks View Post
          You no nothing about living with it, so that S### don't work mang LMAO

Yall talk like yall did something , LMAO

JMM is the ONLY one that did something , just about his end and Pac careless JMM had something left,,,one more bazooka and he let it go in glorious fashion, my man hit the dirt.

Floyd will kill everyone that gets in that ring

BECAUSE

HE will cherry pick it to death, LMAO , just like he has the past 8 years.

want proof ?????

Which ELITE WW has he fought in the past 8 years , prime and ready
          ????

Thats what I thought , you can't answer , just like all you worshipers can't do
          Which ELITE WW has Pacquiao fought in the past 8 years?.....That's what I thought, You can't answer.....idiot

Comment

• Originally posted by J The UnBiased View Post
            Marquez has arguably beaten Pacquiao 4 times now. Tell me what is the difference between Marquez and Mayweather, aside from the fact that Floyd is bigger, naturally stronger, faster, more defensive, more of an accurate puncher, a better counter puncher, better footwork and more of a ring general..........this is a recipe for disaster if you're Pacquiao.
            I don't agree, anything can happen because Floyd is different and it dosen't mean becuase Marquez beat Pacquiao that Floyd will to, Pacquiao wouldn't fight floyd the same way he did Marquez. another thing I can tell you is that Floyd wouldn't be able to with stand those blow Marquez took, he aint no warrior like that!
            Last edited by Toltec77; 12-10-2012, 04:28 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by twosweethooks View Post
              LOL,,, hey Mang,

you don't read my posts mang,,,,I already GAVE the great JMM credit for the Great KO

This ain't my first rodeo boy

The fighter of the decade is Manny Pacman Pacquiao

JMM the GREAT just KO'd the fighter of the decade

They are two , one and one,,,,Pac should have on the judges card was cheated in the first fight and it should read:

3 wins for Pac and One win for JMM

JMM said the winner of the last fight cannot say that this means he won the first three.

YOU just HATE PAC

can you sleep at nite ?? take a bottle mang
              No it should read 2 wins to 2 wins because JMM got cheated for sure fight number III.
              But JMM fans are cool because a KO is greater than 3 dirty decisions.

Comment

• Not surprising what the wife and mother want. They're not exactly going to tell him keep fighting are they?

Although IMO think it's the right decision to continue fighting, I don't think he's lost it even after the devastating KO

Comment

• Originally posted by Hallaqsillaq View Post
                  No one cares about Floyd's win over JMM. JMM was bloated, slow, and not used to fighting at the higher weight class. No one cares, get it through your head, and at the end of the day it will be JMM who will go into the history books as the man who stopped the GREAT Manny Pacquiao. No one cares about Floyd at this point. No one.
                  Apparently you do. You're talking about Floyd in a Pacquiao thread. And no one cares that he beat a "slow" "bloated" Marquez that wasn't used to fighting at a higher weight? Are you implying that Floyd wouldn't beat him now? I know you aren't that naive. But no one cares right.....But if Pacquiao decisively beat Marquez, everyone would care?..............agendas

Comment

ROTFLMMFAO!!!!!!! With one right hand, JMM rendered the past 3-4 years of ******* Nation fruitless and meaningless. This **** is even better than I thought it would be. I love it.

Comment

• Originally posted by J The UnBiased View Post
                      Marquez is a warrior while the other is a p**sy...Marquez will face anyone and not afraid to engage while the other one is a good runner! lol

Comment

Working...
                      X