Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manny Pacquaio has been world champ in 4 decades. who else has done that?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
    I don't have the time to read all of those but one thing i know is u r butthurt.

good luck too....
    I suggest that you are not capable of reading "all of those"... (I suppose you mean all those HARD words.). You keep repeating your single letter words as if that's all you ever learned in your 3-4 years of school....assuming you ever went to school...which is not a given..
    You have no idea how precious an education really is. So before it's too late, you should walk up the stairs from your mothers basement, and see if you can enroll in a local Community Hall class, to learn to read and write. and to "CONCENTRATE. Poor guy. Far too many like you.

I must say, I do not know what you mean by "butthurt". You've mentioned it a few times...and I've seen it written elsewhere on these pages a few times; some sort of slang I suppose. Well, I know nothing abut slang...and don't miss the lack.

So, again, Mr. Good Humour, Good Luck.....and PLEASE....GOODBYE
    Last edited by edgarg; 01-11-2020, 09:40 PM. Reason: inserted 2 apostrophes for "possessive words..like "it's" etc.

Comment

Originally posted by moltres. View Post
      who else has done that? im not a historian. 4 decades you know.90's, 00's, 10's, 20's. did he go any decade undefeated?

i think he won his first belt 1998 or 99 as a minor basically. age dont mean crap in fighting terms. a 16 year old can beat down a 28 yr old man in the street or in the ring if they train of course.

touché to him.

who's next for pac for his resume if not crawford, spence or danny garcia?

is there anyone? literally has to be one of them for him to actually get pumped up really.
      Manny can't walk a step in Floyd's boots.

Comment

I hope someday there's one boxer that can achieved even just one in the two unbelievable achievements of pac..

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
          Manny can't walk a step in Floyd's boots.
          Floyd had atleast achieved half of what pac had achieved.

Comment

Floyd had atleast achieved half of what pac had achieved.
            Son it's just been announced that Floyd has won FOTD and you're bumping this shit up.

pasawayako is mad

Comment

I hope someday there's one boxer that can achieved even just one in the two unbelievable achievements of pac..
              I know a ton of boxers that have gotten hookers pregnant but I doubt any boxer can star in a B grade super hero movie.

Comment

Working...
              X