Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

(No hate thread) Do you consider mayweather one of the best Welterweights of this era

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
    So now you see why you're wrong then. The thread said best WW's of this era. Floyd is definetly one of them without a doubt.
    I didn't THIS era meant 4yrs. And, how was I wrong either way? I said skill wise he is resume he is not.

Resume wise I would say as of right now. Pac has a better resume than Floyd. Now if Floyd beats Shane that would change.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
      It says "This era." I'm gonna start from the year 2000...and I'm not sure he's top 10. Maybe. But def not top 5.
      Yeah I dont think hes top 5 either. But hes Top 10 IMO. Not bad for his 4th weight class.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
        It says "This era." I'm gonna start from the year 2000...and I'm not sure he's top 10. Maybe. But def not top 5.
        Can you do a top 5 since 2000?

Comment

at 147 i do not consider PBF one of the best of this era. he has not done enough.

Comment

Yeah I dont think hes top 5 either. But hes Top 10 IMO. Not bad for his 4th weight class.
            Then you must agree he is not the best WW of this era. Since we going from 2000 and he can't make the top 5 right?

Comment

Tito, Forrest,Oscar, Quartey and Whitakher werent WW's when Floyd was. There is room for him in a Top 10 list.

Comment

obviously one the most talented. but he never proved it against elite competition

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
                  Then you must agree he is not the best WW of this era. Since we going from 2000 and he can't make the top 5 right?
                  I never said he was the best WW. Floyd didnt hit WW until the middle of the decade.

I wouldnt consider guys like Tito, Nell, Oscar, Quartey and Forrest to be in his era for WW's. Floyds era is guys like Cotto, Marg, Judah, Baldi, Mosley, Pac etc...

Comment

Tito, Forrest,Oscar, Quartey and Whitakher werent WW's when Floyd was. There is room for him in a Top 10 list.
                    But wouldn't this era be the last 10-15 years? All those guys were welterweights in that time frame, and would all be ahead of Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
                      Hell Nah he's not the best WW

the question is

is he ONE of the best?

Comment

Working...
                      X