Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whats worse, getting caught by your mom jacking or catching her giving ur Dad head?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats worse, getting caught by your mom jacking or catching her giving ur Dad head?

Which do you think is worse. Friends and I were talking and one said he once walked in on his parent doing it. The other said he was caught by his mom jacking off.

So it started a debate over what is worse then it changed from sex to head. Then we debated which would be worse, catching your mom giving ur Dad head or her catching you making yogurt?

Thoughts?
    Getting caught by Mom is worse.
    25.00%
    Catching your Mom is worse.
    75.00%

Getting caught chopping your mom's head off.

Comment

Damn.. Both is disgusting. Hard to say. Put it in a poll,

Comment

both are disgusting but if i had to choose catching ur mum giving your dad head . That way you keep your parents respect because they havent caught you choking your chicken and for a while there will be an awkwardness between you and your parents which can only be broken by them buying you an expensive gift for you to forget all about it.

Comment

Catching your parents would be 1000000x time worse IMO

Comment

Jerking off to your mother giving your father head and getting caught in the act is worse imo.

Kaynan would be into that.

Comment

Man you're disturbed to think about your mom giving *******s, it's horrendous. I'd prefer to die than even thinking about it.

Comment

Jerking off is normal so its not all that bad if she caught you, she would how ever be shocked or grossed out if she saw you jerking it to gay ****os. I'm sure some of you roll that way but won't admit it on these forums...

Comment

Working...
                X