Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has anyone scored a TKO on fight night?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone scored a TKO on fight night?

Not a KO, but a TKO referee stoppage. I am yet to see one.

nope but for some odd reason im on a losing streak

i keep getting stopped late in fights, ive lost 3 fights so far

vivian harris and cintron x2

this **** seemed to get twice as hard out of nowhere

Comment

@It's because you suck Rizzi.

As for the topic itself, I scored one on Sunday, this ****ing game is addicting. I was playing my custom boxer and was countering the hell out of a ranked nobody. Eventually I cut him on the right of his eye, and starting using right hooks. He KO'ed me once, and I was in survival mode for 2 rounds trying to gain some stamina while he tired out. Caught the b1tch cold and he refused to go down and hold. So I started pounding away with right hooks, straights and uppercuts. TKO in 9th round.

Comment

Originally posted by Sox8055 View Post
        @It's because you suck Rizzi.

As for the topic itself, I scored one on Sunday, this ****ing game is addicting. I was playing my custom boxer and was countering the hell out of a ranked nobody. Eventually I cut him on the right of his eye, and starting using right hooks. He KO'ed me once, and I was in survival mode for 2 rounds trying to gain some stamina while he tired out. Caught the b1tch cold and he refused to go down and hold. So I started pounding away with right hooks, straights and uppercuts. TKO in 9th round.
        Okay that made no sense. But did you TKO him (was the fight stopped while he was on his feet) or did he go down?

Comment

Originally posted by rizilla View Post
          nope but for some odd reason im on a losing streak

i keep getting stopped late in fights, ive lost 3 fights so far

vivian harris and cintron x2

this **** seemed to get twice as hard out of nowhere
          32-0 baby.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
            Okay that made no sense. But did you TKO him (was the fight stopped while he was on his feet) or did he go down?
            lol, half of my **** doesn't, since I dont proofread or write patiently.

No, the fight stopped when he was on his feet, the cut got worse, just like in fight night 3 *****.

Comment

yep just tonight I was fighting for my first belt against miguel cotto. I was beating him so badly the ref stepped in and stopped it. At first I was like wtf, I didn't low blow! Wasn't due to cuts, just such a beating they stopped it. TKO victory round 6.

Now that I got my power up I'm f uckin the CPU up. Next up is sugar ray leonard to unify. He has 100 speed, 100 power, 100 footwork, 100 everything!! wtf that's crazy. Saving that one for tomorrow.
              Last edited by ИATAS; 06-30-2009, 01:36 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
                yep just tonight I was fighting for my first belt against miguel cotto. I was beating him so badly the ref stepped in and stopped it. At first I was like wtf, I didn't low blow! Wasn't due to cuts, just such a beating they stopped it. TKO victory round 6.

Now that I got my power up I'm f uckin the CPU up. Next up is sugar ray leonard to unify. He has 100 speed, 100 power, 100 footwork, 100 everything!! wtf that's crazy. Saving that one for tomorrow.

I understand how long those fights can take and patience needed....

Comment

Yup I got one, was losing too, behind on scorecards, knocked down, though I cut him early and it started getting uglier, ref stopped it in the 8th.

Comment

what camera do you guys use? i never see any cuts... i can see some red swelling around the opponents eyes but i hate how you dont get to see him in the corner anymore, and that you can't do the "in the ring" mode where you can see the whole face and the blood running down...

as for the topic, no not yet... i've won all but one of my fights by KO but no TKOs yet

Comment

Working...
                    X