No announcement yet.

How many hours you sleep?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many hours you sleep?

My pattern is pretty ****ed up nowadays, i go to sleep after 12.00 AM everynight and get up different times in the day due to studying at different times of the day. one night i could have 5 odd hours sleep, the next 8-10! Generally i go to sleep when i feel like it..

Do you have a set time to go to bed everynight and get up in the morning? or is your pattern all over the place (go to sleep when you feel tired)? How many hours do you usually get a night?

Normally around 6-7 hours each night, i got to bed way to late, damn you internet!

Though if i have the day off im sleeping 12+ hours.

Comment

in bed by 10, up at 440 every morning....

sucks because on weekends its almost impossible for me to stay up late when i go out

Comment

back when i went to school my sleep was messed up too. went to sleep at 12.30am-2.30am every night. woke up at 7.30. usually got 5 or 6 hours. then when i stopped school i slept 12 hours a day for like 2 or 3 weeks. now i get a solid 8-10 hours. just sleep as long as i damn well please

Comment

about 6 hours.

Comment

3 am - 1.30 pm

Comment

I'm normally in bed about midnight and up at 6:30 most nights but some times later depending on what's going on. but on the average I would say 6hrs

Comment

I never sleep much. I gotta be up n ready to work at different times dependin on how many appointments I got scheduled. I'm usually workin by no later than 11. I been crashin late as hell lately.

Comment

not much.

i'm an insomniac. been this way since i was a kid.

tonight for example. went to bed at 12pm , woke up at 2am , went to bed at 4am , been awake since 5:30am.

Comment

I get six or seven.

Comment

Working...
                    X