This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't make me get Barnsley on you!

I have a feeling that Monday will be the turning point for us, if we win we stay up, if we lose we go down.

Comment

• Originally posted by Life = Fla$hy View Post
      martins shouldnt start

he is a impact player

if the toon were to at least get to halftime without losing hed be perfect but not from the start
      Martins shouldn't start? He's BY FAR our best striker and is our leading scorer despite being messed around this season. Who should start? Owen, the goal poacher who can't finish? Viduka, the target man that can't move? Smith, the footballer who just can't play football?

Comment

• Martins should start as a lone striker (imo) him and two fast wingers, N'Zogbia and Milner playing in an attacking position.

Comment

• Your going down fellas.

Maybe come straight back up, nothing against Newcastle but i just honestly cant see em winning a game.

Best of luck tho

Comment

• Originally posted by jarulejt View Post
            Your going down fellas.

Maybe come straight back up, nothing against Newcastle but i just honestly cant see em winning a game.

Best of luck tho
            A bit of luck is all Newcastle need, nothing is going in the back of the net and it's very frustrating. All we need is 4 wins and we will be safe.

Comment

• We have a run of winnable games starting now. We've been unlucky in a couple of games recently, against Boro the ref ****ed us royally out of 2 points - we had a legit goal ruled out and their goal was offside, and against Blackburn we battered them but then they nicked a goal in the 90th which was gutting. That could easily have been 5 more points right there which would have pretty much sown up safety. It just shows what can happen in a couple of games.

Surely you can't tell me you can't see us winning any of these games?!

Birmingham (a)
              Fulham (h)
              Tottenham (a)
              Reading (h)
              Portsmouth (a)
              Sunderland (h)
              West Ham (a)
              Chelsea (h)
              Everton (a)

Comment

• Howay the Lads!!!!!!!

Carn Toon Army!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jolly Roger View Post
                  We have a run of winnable games starting now. We've been unlucky in a couple of games recently, against Boro the ref ****ed us royally out of 2 points - we had a legit goal ruled out and their goal was offside, and against Blackburn we battered them but then they nicked a goal in the 90th which was gutting. That could easily have been 5 more points right there which would have pretty much sown up safety. It just shows what can happen in a couple of games.

Birmingham (a)
                  Fulham (h)
                  Tottenham (a)
                  Reading (h)
                  Portsmouth (a)
                  Sunderland (h)
                  West Ham (a)
                  Chelsea (h)
                  Everton (a)
                  We can win them all! HOWAY THE LADS! TOON ARMY!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jolly Roger View Post
                    We have a run of winnable games starting now. We've been unlucky in a couple of games recently, against Boro the ref ****ed us royally out of 2 points - we had a legit goal ruled out and their goal was offside, and against Blackburn we battered them but then they nicked a goal in the 90th which was gutting. That could easily have been 5 more points right there which would have pretty much sown up safety. It just shows what can happen in a couple of games.

Birmingham (a)
                    Fulham (h)
                    Tottenham (a)
                    Reading (h)
                    Portsmouth (a)
                    Sunderland (h)
                    West Ham (a)
                    Chelsea (h)
                    Everton (a)
                    The four games you have the best chance in are Fulham,Reading and Sunderland at home and West Ham away. Possibly Pompey away as they are **** at home and playing for the cup.

Might get a draw against us if you're lucky but will lose to both Everton and Chelsea.

Comment

• Originally posted by hurricane72 View Post
                      The four games you have the best chance in are Fulham,Reading and Sunderland at home and West Ham away. Possibly Pompey away as they are **** at home and playing for the cup.

Might get a draw against us if you're lucky but will lose to both Everton and Chelsea.
                      We beat both Everton and Spurs easily early in the season.

Comment

Working...
                      X