Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boycott Floyd's fight, whos joining the wagon?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boycott Floyd's fight, whos joining the wagon?

What's up everybody? I just wanted to ask everyone who wants to ride the boycott Floyd PPV wagon? Stop drinking his juice and open your eyes. Me personally haven't bought a Floyd ppv ever? I refuse to spend my hard earned money on something I dont get to good return from? To the people who don't drink the Floyd cool aid and who don't hang on Floyd's every word and thought, when was the last time you walked away from a Floyd PPV you bought and were satisfied with your purchase? Stop the madness now and just say no. Truthfully the only PPV worthy event for a Floyd fight is his battle with a Canelo or a Martinez fight with a stacked card. Beside those two fights no other fight is worth buying and not PPV quality. Stop lining Floyd's pockets now and save your money. That same money you give him, he will end up throwing it away down some dirty strippers g string.

So I say stop the madness now and boycott Floyd's PPV. Anyways it ain't you can't watch it a week later. Join the wagon.

I'm down. I hate Floyd anyway. Look, you don't have to lie about the "never bought a Floyd ppv" to emphsis your point. I'm with you Alton Vasquez. Boycott Floyd's future s'vpp.

Comment

I'm Boycotting any fights that aren't against Martinez, Canelo or Bradley/Marquez winner.

Comment

The last Floyd PPV I bought was the Ortiz fight. House full of people, tons of food and drink, all to watch a 5th round sucker punch KO.
        Look, If Floyd doesn't fight Canelo I am good with it. Canelo is an entertaining fighter that will be around long after Floyd is gone. If Floyd is scared of the challenge then its ok to admit it and duck another fight.
        But there aren't enough Devon Alexander's or Amir Khan's in the world to make me buy another Floyd PPV.

Comment

If you aren't entertained by a floyd ppv then you are not a true boxing fan.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
              I'm down. I hate Floyd anyway. Look, you don't have to lie about the "never bought a Floyd ppv" to emphsis your point. I'm with you Alton Vasquez. Boycott Floyd's future s'vpp.
              Sorry frank but it's not a lie I never have bought a Floyd PPV. I've watch him at a bar or friends house a couple times but I watch him the following weekend and everytime I do I'm so thankful I didn't buy it.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
                You can watch on stream and still Boycott the POV.

I don't want to pay £15/$60 for a fight with a near definite outcome I'm afraid, regardless of how Floyd looks.

Comment

Originally posted by True-Boxing-Fan View Post
                  Sorry frank but it's not a lie I never have bought a Floyd PPV. I've watch him at a bar or friends house a couple times but I watch him the following weekend and everytime I do I'm so thankful I didn't buy it.
                  Look, I'm with you. I just don't believe you Alton Gong. I buy to see him lose. You do too. Please don't lie though. They won't believe us.

Comment

I dont buy his PPVs, I watch his fights at sports bars

Needless to say, the only thing I usually enjoy when it comes to his fights are the beer and snacks

Comment

Working...
                    X