Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Marquez higher on your P4P list than Pacquiao?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pacquiao has beaten bigger names but no doubt Marquez is the better boxer!
    Right now I would think Floyd,Sergio and Ward are the top 3 and the winner next month will take 4th place

Comment

Originally posted by Rk16 View Post
      Pacquiao has beaten bigger names but no doubt Marquez is the better boxer!
      Right now I would think Floyd,Sergio and Ward are the top 3 and the winner next month will take 4th place
      floyd is lower than all of them due to inactivity, also beating bloated past prime pac leftover in cotto doesn't do much.

Comment

He has fight twice in the last 14 months,which is not too inactive
        Manny's last good win was Cotto was 3 years ago at a catchweight
        Ward and Martinez,now a strong argument can be made for them being higher than Floyd,not a hope with Pacquiao!!!

Comment

He has fight twice in the last 14 months,which is not too inactive
          Manny's last good win was Cotto was 3 years ago at a catchweight
          Ward and Martinez,now a strong argument can be made for them being higher than Floyd,not a hope with Pacquiao!!!
          Ward yes, Martinez above Floyd? Nope. You tards are really hyping up that Chavez Jr win, when Jr was a bum to begin with. And Floyd's last good win? You'd have to go back in time for that, way back. Beating a Pac leftover and sucker punching a "young lion" that got exposed and quit again, yep not worthy of #1 p4p sorry kiddo have fun.

you kids will do anything to defend the coward

Comment

In my personal P4P list Marquez is.

P4P list just (to me anyway) isn't who you've fought or beat. It's your skill level, style, heart, etc.

IMO Marquez is a better boxer & has a better skill set than Pac.

I can see why others would have Pac above him though.

Comment

No, he's not.

Just because he might've beat Pac doesn't mean he deserves to be higher.

Marquez is great and I like him, but he's went life and death with lower tier fighters than Pac. You should take this into account also.

Comment

Originally posted by Neutral View Post
                Ward yes, Martinez above Floyd? Nope. You tards are really hyping up that Chavez Jr win, when Jr was a bum to begin with. And Floyd's last good win? You'd have to go back in time for that, way back. Beating a Pac leftover and sucker punching a "young lion" that got exposed and quit again, yep not worthy of #1 p4p sorry kiddo have fun.

you kids will do anything to defend the coward
                So a loss to Bradley,getting outboxed by Marquez and looking poor against Mosley is better than Mayweathers last 3 fights
                Try again kid

Comment

Anyone can do what they want with p4p lists because they are opinion based and theres no official list. Its all someones take on it. People have Bradley below Pac despite beating him so you can make it up as you go along.

Out of these two whos better? IMO its Marquez because I think he won the 1st 3 fights but if I had to rank them Id place Pac higher cuz he officially won and has the better wins outside of their rivalry.

Hope we get closure in December insteda of another close 12 rounder

Comment

So a loss to Bradley,getting outboxed by Marquez and looking poor against Mosley is better than Mayweathers last 3 fights
                    Try again kid
                    looking poor against mosley? i wonder what floyd was "looking" like when he was getting tagged by ortiz and cotto.

and bradley was the #1 at 140, and Pac ruined him. he's getting fights against guys coming off losses now lmao

can't wait till the coward retires, all of you post 2009 boxing fans can leave forever.

Comment

Originally posted by Neutral View Post
                      looking poor against mosley? i wonder what floyd was "looking" like when he was getting tagged by ortiz and cotto.

and bradley was the #1 at 140, and Pac ruined him. he's getting fights against guys coming off losses now lmao

can't wait till the coward retires, all of you post 2009 boxing fans can leave forever.
                      Pacquiao ruined Bradley?Ortiz tagging Mayweather?
                      No point in arguing with this dip****!

Comment

Working...
                      X