No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao on Training, Religion, Retirement, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao on Training, Religion, Retirement, More

WBO welterweight champion Manny Pacquiao takes part in a Q&A session with HBO, discussing various topics as he prepares for his upcoming fight with undefeated WBO junior welterweight king Timothy Bradley on June 9th at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas.

[Click Here To Read More]

Gotta admire the work ethic.

Comment

Pacquiao has a misconception about the bible. The bible doesn't change you but rather the word inside of it which is the truth. The bible is similar to a survival guide which contains life lessons. I met a lot of people who read the bible and just quote the scriptures and Psalms like that is the way. You have to accept the truth into your heart and apply it to your life and walk as straight as you possibly can in the righteous direction. It says in the bible that the devil knows the bible by heart back and forth but that doesn't make him a believer but rather uses the word to manipulate and mislead people. Religion has been used for self gain since the beginning of time. Just hope Manny Pacquiao is real with it.

Comment

Probably the hardest working man in all of sports. The guy even hosts a tv game show in the Philippines..wtf? Makes me wonder how he even had time for gambling and girls lol

Comment

Originally posted by schizopolis23 View Post
          Probably the hardest working man in all of sports. The guy even hosts a tv game show in the Philippines..wtf? Makes me wonder how he even had time for gambling and girls lol
          That's why I think something has to give....that thing is boxing. He is still committed but not 100%....you can have but so many things pulling you in so many directions before you start to fall apart.

Comment

Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
            Pacquiao has a misconception about the bible. The bible doesn't change you but rather the word inside of it which is the truth. The bible is similar to a survival guide which contains life lessons. I met a lot of people who read the bible and just quote the scriptures and Psalms like that is the way. You have to accept the truth into your heart and apply it to your life and walk as straight as you possibly can in the righteous direction. It says in the bible that the devil knows the bible by heart back and forth but that doesn't make him a believer but rather uses the word to manipulate and mislead people. Religion has been used for self gain since the beginning of time. Just hope Manny Pacquiao is real with it.
            I do things that are against the Bible's preachings but I don't do them on purpose and I always ask for forgiveness and pray for those I know and care about. I know in my heart what the truth is and I can't think of one single prayer that GOD has not answered....I pray for the right things though, not for gold or riches but for compassion, health for my family, spiritual clarity, my health, healing of injuries for those hurt and for good outcomes to bad situations.

Comment

Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
              ur about to get attacked by the atheist click

Comment

Not once the word 'Mayweather' in this article...

Comment

Originally posted by Boskop View Post
                  Not once the word 'Mayweather' in this article...
                  Of course not. Pac dont want it...

Comment

Let's not act like this was a one on one inteview. This reads more like Pacman's handlers got the questions via e-mail and then answered them for him. Pac isn't the most eloquent of speakers. We've all heard him do interviews in English and Tagalog.

Comment

Working...
                    X