No announcement yet.

Booth vs Quigg discussion thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Booth vs Quigg discussion thread

I know most of my UK boys will be out on the lash but should be a good scrap tonight,i reckon 2 smooth might old man him tonight

cheers for the reminder, im about to go to work but i forgot to set the sky+.

I was watching the huck undercard.

I reckon Booth decisions him. Hopefully Barry sticks Frampton in with the winner

Comment

Originally posted by gingeralbino View Post
      cheers for the reminder, im about to go to work but i forgot to set the sky+.

I was watching the huck undercard.

I reckon Booth decisions him. Hopefully Barry sticks Frampton in with the winner
      If Quigg wins impressively tonight,him vs Frampton would be a fight id really look forward too

Comment

Originally posted by The_Demon View Post
        If Quigg wins impressively tonight,him vs Frampton would be a fight id really look forward too
        It would be a cracker. Frampton is good but Barry overrates him too much for my liking. I reckon Kiko would've beaten him if he hadnt pulled out of the McCloskey Prescott undercard.

I think both of them beat Munroe tbh, he's been a bit average in his last couple of fights i've seen.

Hopefully Booth has a fair bit left in the tank, he's one of my fave domestic fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by gingeralbino View Post
          It would be a cracker. Frampton is good but Barry overrates him too much for my liking. I reckon Kiko would've beaten him if he hadnt pulled out of the McCloskey Prescott undercard.

I think both of them beat Munroe tbh, he's been a bit average in his last couple of fights i've seen.

Hopefully Booth has a fair bit left in the tank, he's one of my fave domestic fighters.
          Barry does seem a little overexcited over Frampton,maybe its justified,only time will tell,i was pretty gutted the Martinez fight didnt happen as that would have been a very stern test

Munroe would certainly give them a good workout,hes a beast at the weight but unless either guy has any staminia issues i think they would outbox him soundly

Ive always liked Booth,on his day id say hes one of the more skilled domestic fighters,he isnt very big though and that could be a factor tonight

Comment

I reckon Quigg will get a hard fought win tonight. Booth will be tough to beat though.

Comment

just got back in and this should be a good one

i hope quigg beats him so we get to see him vs frampton

its going to be close though

Comment

Not close at all, Booth looks like he wants out.

Comment

Yes i did end up getting hammered tonight,but Quigg was impressive,i didnt rate him that highly before but he did well tonight,maybe Booth is slightly past it but Quigg mixed it up well on the inside too which is where i thought he might struggle,his clever pressure would be enough roo beat Frampton imo,who is clearly a talented young guy but has never fought anybody near the talent of Booth

Comment

I'm not sold on Frampton yet, but Quigg impressed the hell out of me last night. Perhaps Booth has finally showed his age, afterall he is a ring veteran that's seen it all, but taking nothing away from young Quigg. He was ferocious.

Put him in with Frampton, then start looking higher imo.

Comment

Working...
                    X