Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dumbasses in Ohio wait 6 hours for $15 worth of gas, half get nothing.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [LMAO!] Dumbasses in Ohio wait 6 hours for $15 worth of gas, half get nothing.

Really people? Waiting 6 hours in line just to get a chance to get $15 worth of free gas? How about working for 1 hour, gives you the same amount of money but saves you 5 hours of standing around a gas station in middle of nowhere.

lol at that one chick "this shouldve been done long ago, we need it"

What a bunch of freeloaders, how about actually getting a job instead of "needing" free stuff.
    Last edited by Medved; 09-08-2011, 05:13 PM.

What else do you expect from Obama supporters? Something other than stupidity?

Comment

lazzy asses. community of imbeciles. rather work for twice less time and get x3 gas. usa usa usa))
      Last edited by Ogecca MaMa; 09-08-2011, 05:28 PM.

Comment

In Ukraine, gas gets you.

Comment

pathetic

Comment

I think I waste $15 of gas everytime I smoke a bowl in my car.

Comment

Dont be so quick to judge. Many of those people are probably unemployed and looking for work. If your not working, whats wrong with waiting a few hours for something that will help you get by.

Personally I wouldn't wait half an hour, but if I wasnt in school and working perhaps I would.

Comment

heh, typical...

Comment

Originally posted by kyshenko team View Post
                  lazzy asses. community of imbeciles. rather work for twice less time and get x3 gas. usa usa usa))
                  Bro, are you Ukrainian? You do realize that 80% of the Ukrainian male population consists of alcholic woman beaters?

Comment

Working...
                  X