Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LMAO, Canelo and GF do Karaoke! “GGG Needs Us, Mexican Style!” Good lord..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by G G G View Post
    Canelo has a lot of gey mannerisms and with the rumors that he slept with Oscar in February i am convinced he is a phgt. just look at him.
    Oh wow. Is that real?

Comment

Conor McGregor and Becky G?????

Comment

Canelo has a lot of gey mannerisms and with the rumors that he slept with Oscar in February i am convinced he is a phgt. just look at him.

The homophobia on this website has to stop. Look I also heard those rumors were true but what Canelo and Oscar do under the covers is their business.

Comment

Originally posted by Greedo's Lawyer View Post
          Canelo and GF trolling Tom Loeffler and his fighter Gennadiy

So how is Turkey these days?

Comment

I heard they were spotted together in IKEA, in the kitchen gadgets & utensils section holding hands.

Comment

I didn't know Canelo and Oscar actually slept together. Gross.......

Comment

there's a stankin ass hot **** hoe singing Karaoke and you're imagining Canelo is ze gey?

dassa kray kray!
                Gay he is not. But he is a dork for sure. But for his money she wouldn’t be there. I guarantee it.

Comment

Canelo and GF trolling Tom Loeffler and his fighter Gennadiy

That's on par with the Sanchez eating steak video. Looks like the fight is on. Good PR work from Canelo.

Comment

Canelo just too superbad! He took this pic in Kazahkstan me finks Zaroku

Comment

Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
                      Gay he is not. But he is a dork for sure. But for his money she wouldn’t be there. I guarantee it.
                      In 2009 lil Canelo wasn't even touching M's bruh and the dude was banging Mexican p@rn legends!

Comment

Working...
                      X