Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Claressa Shields: In Boxing, I Would Put Amanda Nunes To Sleep!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
    Let’s just say I would lay my money on Nunes , even in a boxing match
    My reasoning for this , is Shields won’t and cannot hurt Nunes
    But Nunes can hurt Shields
    Boxing is a different world than MMA bruh. And vice versa.

Comment

Originally posted by Idunnoshet View Post
      Shields should just fight a man already .
      Either that or build a time machine , go back in time and fight Anne Wolfe .
      Aside from those fights . I'll pass on Shields annoying ass .
      Fight a man? We got 15 year old kids in the gym that would absolutely wreck Shields, or any other woman boxer. I don't believe a single word about Shields beating up on professional male boxers in the gym.

Comment

Tired of B1chressa Shields always running her mouth. Amanda Nunes would wreck her in a real fight.

Comment

Roger Federer would beat Tiger Woods in a Tennis match.

Comment

Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
            Boxing is a different world than MMA bruh. And vice versa.
            Totally agree
            I see Nunes cross over to boxing being very comfortable
            Just don’t think Shields is as good as she thinks she is
            Some people got it , some don’t
            I believe Nunes would be one

Comment

Shields knows her 15 minutes are almost over.Nunes makes more money and is more famous than Shields.If they ever do fight Nunes should insist on 4 ounce gloves so she could smash Shields in one round.

Comment

Originally posted by millcitymauler View Post
                Fight a man? We got 15 year old kids in the gym that would absolutely wreck Shields, or any other woman boxer. I don't believe a single word about Shields beating up on professional male boxers in the gym.
                I figured with the time machine comment the sarcasm would be obvious but ...
                I'm saying I have No interest in watching Shields fight unless it's in some sort of " freak show " .

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
                  Womens boxing is of such a low standard that i wouldn’t be surprised if Nunes could go into womens boxing and whoop them. She actually knows how to throw a punch correctly, which is more than can be said for 95% of women boxers.

Shields competes in a weight class with 26 active boxers in the whole world, that is ridiculous.

Women’s boxing is a few half decent boxers, a few tough lesbians and the rest are just women that started taking boxercise classes about 4 years ago.
                  I see where ur coming from. I picked Nunes to destroy Cyborg because her punching is so good and I knew she wasent afraid. Nunes level of skill looks so good and is better than so many pro men. Just that timing on that last head kick was amazing. She is on a technique level so much closer or even better than the top mma guys compared to how skilled the best female boxers are compared to their male counter parts. I think for sure there’s plenty tough female boxers that can take a lot of punishment, have heart. But even at their highest level it gets very wild and sloppy. There’s very few knock downs let alone legit kos. So if they landed perfect shots where are the KOs? I think the girls can take a punch better than they can land them at this point.

Comment

Nukes would KO sorry ass shields in boxing, mma, checkers, jump rope, etc. Period. Shields another joke! 😂

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
                      Totally agree
                      I see Nunes cross over to boxing being very comfortable
                      Just don’t think Shields is as good as she thinks she is
                      Some people got it , some don’t
                      I believe Nunes would be one
                      Shields is being a bit belittled because of her insane, corny ass rants...but she can fight. Shields is very good for her sport. Nunes is good for her sport. I just don't see Nunes beating Shields. Her punches are too wide for boxing. Her technique is perfect for MMA, but it would be hard to win with her technique in boxing. Jmo... We will have to agree to disagree.

Comment

Working...
                      X